Post your actual wife

Here she is! Yes, here I am! Enjoy! No fantasy or fakes here! We are real, amateur, not for sale but share! Please make comments and look at our other media under our profile!☺️
Please login or become a member to view
what a wonderful soft body! looks pretty as well. Thanks for your shares ;)(y)

Here she is! Yes, here I am! Enjoy! No fantasy or fakes here! We are real, amateur, not for sale but share! Please make comments and look at our other media under our profile!☺️
That's so hot.

full

View media item 740722
View media item 738709
View media item 738858

She needs those big tits sucked and fucked!!! Then that skirt lifted over her hips and that pussy pounded hard and deep from behind!!!
Thank you so much for your comments. I love when she gets attention from other men. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. It’s very exciting to me. She enjoys all of those things and more.

Thank you so much for your comments. I love when she gets attention from other men. I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. It’s very exciting to me. She enjoys all of those things and more.
Oh fuck I’d love to have her taking my cock down her throat!!! Then bend her over and take that tight white married ass too!!!

Oh fuck I’d love to have her taking my cock down her throat!!! Then bend her over and take that tight white married ass too!!!
Oh my God! I love the way you think about her. I love to watch her with other men. It is so exciting for me to see her taken this way. To have her enjoyed by another man. And to have her enjoy man. I love to watch whatever I can.

Back