Post some of your fantasies that you would like to turn to reality, but haven't yet

facers

Couple
From
TX, US
We all have the fantasies that we know should just stay fantasies for whatever our personal reasons. Then we've had fantasies that turned to reality. Simply starting down the cuckold or swinger path probably started out as a fantasy that turned reality.

I'm gonna share a few fantasies that the wife and I would love to turn into reality if given the chance.

1) If I had a black boss, I'd definitely would want her to start a relationship with him. Being ****** to stay late and do his work while he goes home to a hot cooked meal, followed by love making. By the time I get home I have to sleep in the guest room. It becomes a common occurrence and turns into a long term relationship between the two. Everyone at work finds out, so I have to live with the blissful humiliation.

2) My wife convinces her black lover that I am inwardly racist, or really against their relationship. Something that sets him off to turn up his Alpha meter so every chance he gets to humiliate me or make me hate him he takes. She loves the idea of her next lover/boyfriend removing me as "the man of the house" so to speak.

3) Sissification...to a limit. None of that castration, hormone treatment stuff. Long term chastity cage, panties, giving her lover head, getting pegged, maybe even being topped for dominance reasons. All of her and his friends know, so again - blissful humiliation.

Outside I'm very straight acting and masculine. I have a higher level "boss" type job...so I guess I fall into that category of wanting to be ****** out of that role, like the stories you hear of CEOs hiring dominatrixes.

Me and the wife have both had fantasized about her with another man or men, some of which are black. We have both expressed that if we could find the right guy, we would allow it to happen. Already she has gone out with friends to the bars and she gets really turned on when the men are checking her out. Hoping we can make something happen. I have already told her she gets a hall pass if she finds a hot guy with a huge cock, as long as she gets plenty of pictures and video on her phone.

Owning in what sense? To what extent? Would love to hear what your thoughts are on that.
Hey, let me explain. mainly sexual ownership with the wife's 3 holes being owned by me and hubby is my servant but not in bi way. Rather he makes sure I'm always comfortable when visiting and helps snd encourages his wife in the lifestyle.

What are your thoughts?

Driving a car while wife and stranger fucking at the back seat... focusing on the road while getting aroused by the sound made by them in the heat... end session by parking car in the woods having threesome fuck in the car... phew!

I’ve done it with my ex and her best friend but I really want my wife and her friend to share a big black cock together. Her friend never had one, So it’s the idea that my wife is turning her out.

Driving a car while wife and stranger fucking at the back seat... focusing on the road while getting aroused by the sound made by them in the heat... end session by parking car in the woods having threesome fuck in the car... phew!
I have done this several times . I mean frolicking with her in the back seat while he drives us

Wow some of these are hot. We have done a lot of wild stuff with chocolate men over the years. One thing we have not yet found is a true dom that seduces my wife, becomes her boyfriend and controls us sexually. She has had blk lovers long-term, but never a real dominant guy. One other thing we want to do, is me laying under her, licking her pussy, while a BBC is making her cum. Of course he is taking her bareback:)

I still haven't done this yet, so it's all fantasy to me at this point.

1. My young FWB and I find a black male to fuck her. She comes over, she sits on my face to get ready. He comes over, they sit on my couch, and she sucks his cock while staring at me. They move to my bed, and he gets her on all fours, and just ******* fucks her, and she is squirting all over the place. At the end, he tells her that he is in sexual control over both of us, and my role is to accommodate him coming over and fucking her regularly.

2. (this is hers, mostly). We make contact with a black male locally, who lives in the local subsidized housing, which has a bit of a bad reputation, a little scary. He wants to get about 4 more of his friends to come to his place, we go over, and they gangbang her while I have to sit and watch.

We all have the fantasies that we know should just stay fantasies for whatever our personal reasons. Then we've had fantasies that turned to reality. Simply starting down the cuckold or swinger path probably started out as a fantasy that turned reality.

I'm gonna share a few fantasies that the wife and I would love to turn into reality if given the chance.

1) If I had a black boss, I'd definitely would want her to start a relationship with him. Being ****** to stay late and do his work while he goes home to a hot cooked meal, followed by love making. By the time I get home I have to sleep in the guest room. It becomes a common occurrence and turns into a long term relationship between the two. Everyone at work finds out, so I have to live with the blissful humiliation.

2) My wife convinces her black lover that I am inwardly racist, or really against their relationship. Something that sets him off to turn up his Alpha meter so every chance he gets to humiliate me or make me hate him he takes. She loves the idea of her next lover/boyfriend removing me as "the man of the house" so to speak.

3) Sissification...to a limit. None of that castration, hormone treatment stuff. Long term chastity cage, panties, giving her lover head, getting pegged, maybe even being topped for dominance reasons. All of her and his friends know, so again - blissful humiliation.

Outside I'm very straight acting and masculine. I have a higher level "boss" type job...so I guess I fall into that category of wanting to be ****** out of that role, like the stories you hear of CEOs hiring dominatrixes.
All my fantasies were turned to reality except one. As a matter of fact, it was not my fantasy as such. There is some background of my unfulfilled fantasy. We attended one swinger party. The person who hosts the party had a Labrador dog. One of the female members of the host was abusing that dog to get her clit licked by dog. When this dog saw my wife naked in the party, this beast got turned on & he jumped on my wife as he wanted to lick her vagina. My wife got extremely scared with dog's unexpected sexual advances. The dog was frisked by the host & then the dog was locked. Strangely, i was turned on by dogs sexual advances so I wanted my wife to try dog once but my wife never liked the idea so it remained a fantasy.

Back