Post some of your fantasies that you would like to turn to reality, but haven't yet

I just want a 3 some/ moresome lol

As in two chicks at the same time?

B02JefW.png

8832D9BB-FCE0-470D-A4CC-8535D870A24C.pngTo watch my first girlfriend ride a BBC in front of me and her friends, sister and mom. She had lost her virginity to a BBC about 6 months before I entered her raw missionary position.

She acted so innocent and clueless until it was her turn to be on top and then she revealed that she knew very well how to ride a cock.

Knowing she had only been with a black man I knew she had been practicing quite a bit on riding his thick black cock.

I noticed at first she would often over anticipate the length of my cock and slide completely off at times leading me to believe her last lover had a cock quite a bit longer than mine.

I would love to tell her how much I fantasized about her riding his huge black dick and jerking off frantically as she bounced around his BBC with her chubby pale porcelain ass cheeks eventually making him explode deep inside of her pussy.

I realize now that she not only needed a bigger cock to fully satisfhy her, she DESERVED a BBC to get her off and get her pink pussy impregnated.

Back