Post Pregnancy: Describe How Cuck Couple/Boyfriend relationship changed

Interested in hearing from any couples who have gone all the way with a cuckold pregancy and had their lovers baby. Congratulations. Its easy to fantasize here but reality is much tougher and very real, raising a baby and dealing with changing dynamics and the everyday reality of what that brings to the table.

However, what changed with both the wife and cucks relationship with their boyfriend? Did he disappear? Did you all get closer?
Did he now have access to the cucks wife whenever? Did the cuck start servicing the bull more often or become more intimate to keep him in the childs/wife's life?

Or if this hasn't happened, how have you, as a couple, or as a bull, thought about how you would prefer this to play out (long term), should it occur?

Interested in hearing from any couples who have gone all the way with a cuckold pregancy and had their lovers baby. Congratulations. Its easy to fantasize here but reality is much tougher and very real, raising a baby and dealing with changing dynamics and the everyday reality of what that brings to the table.

However, what changed with both the wife and cucks relationship with their boyfriend? Did he disappear? Did you all get closer?
Did he now have access to the cucks wife whenever? Did the cuck start servicing the bull more often or become more intimate to keep him in the childs/wife's life?

Or if this hasn't happened, how have you, as a couple, or as a bull, thought about how you would prefer this to play out (long term), should it occur?
Hi Pegramguy

Some 7 years ago I introduced my childless wife (as she then was) to my 19-year-old bisexual black lover with whom I had been, unknown to her, in an intensely homosexual relationship for the previous two years.

The story of him becoming my wife's lover at my urging and coming to live full-time in our home, forming a beautiful menage-a-trois with us and fathering four children for her, is recounted in my numerous detailed posts on this forum.

My buddy and I are freely versatile homosexually, with him much preferring me to take the role of Top. He and I have remained passionate lovers both in private and in our regular very beautiful threesomes with my wife; now my ex since I divorced her so that she could marry him.

I can only speak from my experience. I have received many marriage proposals from white men who want to support me in having black babies. I am sure that most of the women who are in this forum have received similar proposals. But I believe that these types of relationships are not stable and that a woman, like myself, may have many doubts about accepting the marriage. A baby is not a toy that you can put away in an attic when you have grown bored with it.

I can only speak from my experience. I have received many marriage proposals from white men who want to support me in having black babies. I am sure that most of the women who are in this forum have received similar proposals. But I believe that these types of relationships are not stable and that a woman, like myself, may have many doubts about accepting the marriage. A baby is not a toy that you can put away in an attic when you have grown bored with it.
It is true, "A baby is not a toy... ". However, after "our" baby girl was born, It would seem that I was doing more of the "mothering" than my wife Christine. I would feed, change diapers and keep her from crying downstairs while "mom" was getting high with & fucked again by her bull.
But I believe this is another of the many jobs a good cuckold assumes once he becomes part of the lifestyle.

Even as the years pass, a good cuckold must keep the children from knowing what mommy is really doing upstairs.
"Mommy is with her friend" or "Mommy is getting a massage from Uncle So-and-so".

Eventually our teen girl starting using her mom's dildo and started to understand "Why daddy let's that man come over and "do stuff"
to mom".

How do you respond to him?
I suggest you tell him that his denying you, on crass and flippant economic grounds, the pleasure of loving and being barebacked and ejaculated into by a physically superior ultra-potent young black lover of your choice is downright debasing of you as a woman craving sexual fulfilment that he as your husband is unable to provide.

It sounds as if your husband is vasectomized and/or cannot get or maintain an erection stiff enough to satisfy your need to be properly fucked and be spunked into by a younger man who can.

If you really don’t want to be impregnated by your black lover just yet, then go for the IUD option plus spermicide gel to back it up.

You may consider getting your lover to treat your husband to an occasional money-shot to reward him for his very likely self-interestedly getting you to take a black lover; who you have every right to have lustily bareback you and thrill and soothe you with his semen spurted into you more deeply, copiously and satisfyingly than it seems your pleasure-denying husband is capable of.

Finally, to drive your point well and truly home, stick an A1-size poster of this salutory image on a wall of your marital bedroom.

6B3180A2-63DB-4BAE-858D-4A300A92D155.jpeg

Last edited:
Behold the perfect young black athlete and his beautifully adoring young white conquest!

Do you think she already knows the length and girth his sexily-sculpted cock erects to? And the copiousness of his cumming all over the mouth of her baby-wanting womb?

If he hasn’t already fucked her, the extreme handsomeness of his face and body will have distracted her from thinking about such gross upcoming realities.

But wait until those supple sexy hips of his are rhythmically thrusting manfully again and again between your loving wife’s wide-spread thighs and she is helplessly orgasming on his deeply penetrating deliciously stretching baby-maker.

Then watch and learn and eat your heart out you pleasure-denying Hubby, because after your darling wife has had her fill of that lithely splendid young stud, her heart and mind and body will belong to him forever.

Last edited:
Behold the perfect young black athlete and his beautifully adoring young white conquest!

Do you think she already knows the length and girth his sexily-sculpted cock erects to? And the copiousness of his cumming all over the mouth of her baby-wanting womb?

If he hasn’t already fucked her, the extreme handsomeness of his face and body will have distracted her from thinking about such gross upcoming realities.

But wait until those supple sexy hips of his are rhythmically thrusting manfully again and again between your loving wife’s wide-spread thighs and she is helplessly orgasming on his deeply penetrating deliciously stretching baby-maker.

Then watch and learn and eat your heart out you pleasure-denying Hubby, because after your darling wife has had her fill of that lithely splendid young stud, her heart and mind and body will belong to him forever.
Truer words have rarely be spoken!

Back