Possibly we will get away tonight in Las Colinas and hope to entertain a considerate and understanding man who is not super large .

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Trying to get away tonight 7/6/19 hopefully play with an understanding not ego busting and professional. Prefer not having a giant cock but at least dont try using it all on her. Stay in control and go easy until she is ready to love you! If you want leave a face pic dick pick shaved and phone # if comfortable doing that, We will probably meet at hotel bar and see how it goes .Danny and Tammy

Trying to get away tonight 7/6/19 hopefully play with an understanding not ego busting and professional. Prefer not having a giant cock but at least dont try using it all on her. Stay in control and go easy until she is ready to love you! If you want leave a face pic dick pick shaved and phone # if comfortable doing that, We will probably meet at hotel bar and see how it goes .Danny and Tammy
Hey I’m in the Dallas area also. 26 yr old working professional with BBC. Pm me for number. Would prefer txt soo I know who you are

In Dallas but seen this post to late.
Well, just looked at your page and would have loved to have had a good massage while my husband watched, im sure we both would have enjoyed it. Maybe can try at another time.~~

Back