Hoping to put together a MMFF foursome in SC

SC couple here active in the lifestyle for the past 2 years, I’m trying to put together a foursome or 5some for my wife and her Friend
Her friend and her hubby are also in the lifestyle and are currently visiting us from NJ. They just got in this afternoon and will be staying with us through 3/7 They have a bull that they play with where they live. My wife also has a bull that gets together with us on a somewhat routine basis as well as a couple of other guys that she occasionally plays with from time to time.
But ideally we are hoping to introduce another bull or multiple to have the 4some or 5some with.
My wife and I are both 31 years old, she is a beautiful fit brunette and her friend is also a fit brunette around the same height. She is 29 and her hubby is 34. me and her husband are both white Cucks We will would not be actively/sexually participating in the 4some or 5some we will leave that to the ladies :)
Would love to meet people that enjoy drinking socially, and of course respectful and experienced.
Feel free to drop us a line if this sounds like a good fit.

Attachments

• A1E097BE-2BE1-4B88-B2AC-04B057A5DA93.jpeg
    A1E097BE-2BE1-4B88-B2AC-04B057A5DA93.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 2469CD04-FE28-4533-828F-99E1031FD42E.jpeg
    2469CD04-FE28-4533-828F-99E1031FD42E.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 149
  • 94B7C947-192C-41B2-992D-9FA9FC091717.jpeg
    94B7C947-192C-41B2-992D-9FA9FC091717.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
SC couple here active in the lifestyle for the past 2 years, I’m trying to put together a foursome or 5some for my wife and her Friend
Her friend and her hubby are also in the lifestyle and are currently visiting us from NJ. They just got in this afternoon and will be staying with us through 3/7 They have a bull that they play with where they live. My wife also has a bull that gets together with us on a somewhat routine basis as well as a couple of other guys that she occasionally plays with from time to time.
But ideally we are hoping to introduce another bull or multiple to have the 4some or 5some with.
My wife and I are both 31 years old, she is a beautiful fit brunette and her friend is also a fit brunette around the same height. She is 29 and her hubby is 34. me and her husband are both white Cucks We will would not be actively/sexually participating in the 4some or 5some we will leave that to the ladies :)
Would love to meet people that enjoy drinking socially, and of course respectful and experienced.
I’m in sc

I would love to meet up. Raleigh here

Back