Possible to only do it once?

SexyJ2

Female
Gold Member
My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts
That you are most likely not the lovely female pictured in the profile's media. More likely you're a white male who posted a picture of some random female without her permission. Any female "bold" enough to show her face. Should be "bold" enough to verify... Which doesn't even require a face shot.
As you should know...White males can't verify. Even ones that have been on the site since 2016😆. So that's what I'm thinking... You're the aforementioned white male😏.

Last edited:
That you are most likely not the lovely female pictured in the profile's media. More likely you're a white male who posted a picture of some random female without her permission. Any female "bold" enough to show her face. Should be "bold" enough to verify... Which doesn't even require a face shot.
As you should know...White males can't verify. Even ones that have been on the site since 2019😆. So that's what I'm thinking... You're

My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??
Do what your heart tells you and not his dick.

Do what your heart tells you and not his dick.
Hey Annie... Generally speaking you're one of the first ones to "call out" those who are likely pretending to be something they're not. Why the reprieve on this one...? You know something about "her" the rest of us don't 😜?

word_OPINION.jpg
3 posts in 8 years ... wow, you're really into this aren't ya? I agree with others, you're suspiciously "not real".
To answer your question, however, there's no guarantees that your ONE experience with one black male will be a good one. Could be a bad experience as having good sex depends on a lot of factors. There's no magic bullet that says every sexual experience with a black male will be a home run for you.
Only having ONE experience with a black male is unfair to both you and your black male partner when judging the overall experience. But, regardless, your ONLY having a black male partner ONCE would be up to YOU ... no one else. That's not the way I'd go about determining the sexual pleasure from anyone.
I guess I'd wonder what YOU EXPECT to learn & get from that ONE experience!?
Since your profile says you're looking for men ... why not simply open up your relationship with your BF and the two of you see whoever each of you wish to see. Sounds like to me you're really only using your current BF as a safety zone ... someone to fall back to IF things with other men don't work out.

Last edited:
She's getting bbc in June when our sons grandparents take him for the weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_121841_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_121841_Messages.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 69
View attachment 7141247
3 posts in 8 years ... wow, you're really into this aren't ya? I agree with others, you're suspiciously "not real".
To answer your question, however, there's no guarantees that your ONE experience with one black male will be a good one. Could be a bad experience as having good sex depends on a lot of factors. There's no magic bullet that says every sexual experience with a black male will be a home run for you.
Only having ONE experience with a black male is unfair to both you and your black male partner when judging the overall experience. But, regardless, your ONLY having a black male partner ONCE would be up to YOU ... no one else. That's not the way I'd go about determining the sexual pleasure from anyone.
I guess I'd wonder what YOU EXPECT to learn & get from that ONE experience!?
Since your profile says you're looking for men ... why not simply open up your relationship with your BF and the two of you see whoever each of you wish to see. Sounds like to me you're really only using your current BF as a safety zone ... someone to fall back to IF things with other men don't work out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_123038_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_123038_Messages.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 65
Why not have BBC sex as often as you want and have a loving, caring BF too?

Lol okay I'll have her verify tonight just for you. Just cuz a person is not verified doesn't mean they're not real..
Don't do it for me... Do it for yourself. I agree... Just because a person is not verified. Is not absolute proof they are not real. There are a lot of people on this site pretending to be that which they are not. Verification does lend some credence to one's interactions here however. That being said...Even with verification there's only one way to know if somebody is real or not...Have them in the same space with you and conduct a thorough full body strip search...And then only maybe...
🤣🤣🤣.

Don't do it for me... Do it for yourself. I agree... Just because a person is not verified. Is not absolute proof they are not real. There are a lot of people on this site pretending to be that which they are not. Verification does lend some credence to one's interactions here however. That being said...Even with verification there's only one way to know if somebody is real or not...Have them in the same space with you and conduct a thorough full body strip search...And then only maybe...
🤣🤣🤣.
Lol..

Back