Population

I thought this was interesting.

The Population

Depending on how or what one believes since 50,000 years ago the population has grown to 7.7 billion as of 2018. It took over 200,000 years of human history to reach 1 billion and only another 200 to reach 7 billion.

If we were to count one person per second it would take almost two hundred and fifty years to complete the count.

First, it began with two. Then multiplication came very quickly and the earth was about populated as it is now. I am a massage therapist, so massage was always around-there has always been sore muscles.

Leaves, flowers, roots of all kinds were used to make what are called tinctures, remedies-still used today.

Though thorns and briars came into play, the roots were still left for the growing plants to stay. Meat was always a staple, and human teeth were made to not just chew-but to tear as well-look at our insizers.

The Egyptians had the beauty-the Greeks-wisdom. Aristotle fed men wisdom while Ramses fed men fear. Grains were hauled in as far as Mesopotamia and meat hunted always by spear and javelin.

So, staring from the beginning, men evolved from Africa 200,000 years ago. About 100,000 years ago came migration across the globe. Human population was less than one million. With the advent of farming the population increased and so by 1200 A.D. the population increased to 170 million people.

Then when the Han dynasty and the Roman Empire came into being, so did the inventions of the catapult by Dionysis and ways of gardening increased by the inventions to help carry water up to land.

Than the population reached 180 million during the Golden Age of India yet decreased till the Mayan Civilization began.

Finally back up to 180 million at the birth of Islam-I believe 1275 A.D..But the Small pox hit Japan and only increasing the population to 230 million when the invention of gun powder by Chinese alchemists came to be. Then on to 367 million at the rise of the Mongol Empire.;

But the Bubonic plague hit Europe, around 1340-1400 A.D., the population dropped to a breathtaking 330 million. Increase in population ceased.

Then the Europeans arrived in the Americas in 1492.

After that in 1750-1900 came what was called the slave translation. Population had increased to 830 million by then.

Then the industrial revolution, bringing textiles to market. This process began in Britain in the 18th century and from there spread to other parts of the world. Although used earlier by French writers, the term Industrial Revolution was first popularized by the English economic historian Arnold Toynbee (1852–83) to describe Britain's economic development from 1760 to1840.

The worlds population had reached 1 billion people by 1804.

Modern medicine began 1800: British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy described the anesthetic properties of nitrous oxide, known as laughing gas. 1816: Rene Laennec, a French doctor, invented the stethoscope and pioneered its use in the diagnosis of chest infections.Then the industrial revolution began. Penicillin was discovered in London in September of1928. As the story goes, Dr. Alexander Fleming, the bacteriologist on duty at St. Mary's Hospital, returned from a summer vacation in Scotland to find a messy lab bench and a good deal more.

This process began in Britain in the 18th century and from there spread to other parts of the world. Although used earlier by French writers, the term Industrial Revolution was first popularized by the English economic historian Arnold Toynbee (1852–83) to describe Britain's economic development from 1760 to1840

Then the World wars, WWI in 1914, WWII in1939, and the Vietnam War in 1955, which ended in 1975. The world’s population was around 4 billion by then.

In conclusion…..

Population growth is slowing because fertility rates are falling in nearly every country.In 1950 five babies were born per woman. In 2000-2 babies per woman.

And true-as population increases our resources are said to be all but non existent when the Earth reaches 10 billion. I believe they will not. I believe the human spirit is not only inconquerable-but incredible when it comes to inventions and ideas.

There are ways to of course-helpthe conditions..

• Family planning
  • Resource consumption
  • Pollution control
  • Habitat protection.

• As far as our ecological foot print is concerned, An Ecological Footprint less than 1.7 global hectares per person makes those resource demands globally replicable. ... However, to achieve global sustainable development, humanity's demand, at current population levels, has to fall below an average of 1.7 gha per person. (A hectare is a metric unit of square measure, equal to 100 ares (2.471 acres or 10,000 square meters).
  • Apparently Ecuador has a cutting edge policy in regards to that situation though I have not read up on it as of yet.
  • The carrying capacity of the Earth is said to be around 10 billion but again it is taking into consideration our complete lack of resources to feed them. Again the human spirit is never ending on answers. My faith in the human spirit is unalterable and honestly-I am in awe of it. Yert movies like “Soilent Green” are reminders of what may be to come-for cloning is now.

• Paige VanHouten
  • References

• (1--2015). Campbell Essential Biology with Physiology, 5th Edition. [South University]. Retrieved from https://digitalbookshelf.southuniversity.edu/#/books/undefined/

• Center for Biodiversity and Conservation/AMNH/S.Krasinski

Yeah, well wait until WWIII comes around. The gloves come off and there are NO RULES ... no bell, no time limit. Last man standing. One day you wake up to a beautiful blue sky, and then seconds later ........... world population starts dropping dramatically.

gif_nuclearExplosion.gif We suggest everyone wear a strong sunblock lotion that day. Population will reset to a few million.

Last edited:
Yeah, well wait until WWIII comes around. The gloves come off and there are NO RULES ... no bell, no time limit. Last man standing. One day you wake up to a beautiful blue sky, and then seconds later ........... world population starts dropping dramatically.

View attachment 3550302 We suggest everyone wear a strong sunblock lotion that day. Population will reset to a few million.
Lets Pray we never get to that Day!

I hoped you would see-that a window has opened

View attachment 3550302 We suggest everyone wear a strong sunblock lotion that day. Population will reset to a few million.
How do you know? I have a problem with DOOMSDAY prophets.The black man and white woman-will replenish the Earth-I really thought of all the people on here you would have caught that Mcfry-All due respect (I have been pronouncing your name wrong-pardon)-MacNFries

Last edited:
I don't know where my response went-but this is worth coming back to-
The Black Men and White women will have their future -and you MacNFries? Keep those girls coming-what else-

The Black Men and White women will have their future -and you MacNFries? Keep those girls coming-what else-
You mean cumming. I've contributed to future society's population all I intend to ... I've helped replaced both myself & my wife. That's IT ... all DONE!
I imagine way into the future, white females & black males might consider the method of repopulation the Black Widow uses ... he impregnates her, then she kills him and eats him. And the deadly bitch lives on.

You mean cumming. I've contributed to future society's population all I intend to ... I've helped replaced both myself & my wife. That's IT ... all DONE!
I imagine way into the future, white females & black males might consider the method of repopulation the Black Widow uses ... he impregnates her, then she kills him and eats him. And the deadly bitch lives on.
Are you mad at women MacNfries?

Are you mad at women MacNfries?
There is no one who cherishes & respects the ladies and female gender more than me, I don't think. Can't imagine you'd think that with as many female photos I've posted. And I wouldn't take anything for the wonderful lady I have here. We're still "having fun" with each other after 22 years together. Last year our ******* saw my wife & me grab-assing on the carpet and she roles her eyes and says "pleazzzze, get a room". We all got a kick out of her comment.

There is no one who cherishes & respects the ladies and female gender more than me, I don't think. Can't imagine you'd think that with as many female photos I've posted. And I wouldn't take anything for the wonderful lady I have here. We're still "having fun" with each other after 22 years together. Last year our ******* saw my wife & me grab-assing on the carpet and she roles her eyes and says "pleazzzze, get a room". We all got a kick out of her comment.
I am exstatic to hear that my friend. Really-I am. I have been so intensely in love with the man I have even the thought of losing him-drove me mad.I am not saying that in any fashion other than that. We are one and maybe one can be divided by numbers-but not when Someone does it and had it done-from the beginning. Always look after each other-even when some -might get in the way . Especially then- I say this with deep humility..By the way-don't ******* say the goddamnest things?Lol

This is what I thought Covid-19 was created for but I think it was an experiment that got leaked on purpose under the "virus" guise to see how well it could be sold to the Global Economy. Some esoterians also point out that so many people are actually Soul-less beings brought here to reincarnate for a "Future-War". The emptier a vessel, the easier to control it's Inputs & Outputs.

Well- there is n o thing to do with someone who has no soul but to use them for our (people who have more on the soul then that ) purposes. They depleted their life of all person-so like a garment-they are well thrown away

Back