polyamorous

After coming here for a few months I’ve realized the relationship we’re in isn’t quite like most here.
We don’t do humiliation, chastity and I don’t dress up but her and I don’t have intercourses either
But she has a BF who is her primary sexual partner for the past 6 years and a LTR before him, and we’re all open and respectful of each other.
I guess we’re in the middle of cuckold and polyamory... either way it’s just a label right?

I guess we’re in the middle of cuckold and polyamory... either way it’s just a label right?
Labeling simply helps those understanding, reading or discussing one's marital relationship, not much more. Cuckolding & polyamory relationships are really unrelated in many ways. The fact that your wife has a sexual relationship outside your marriage pretty much defines your cuckold relationship with her. Polyamory relationships are more complicated, actually, but the fact that you don't have a sexual relationship with your wife is concerning, as neither polyamory or cuckold relationships dictate your exclusion of a sexual relationship with your wife.
I guess whatever works for your marriage is good ... personally, I'd have to have a sexual relationship with either my wife or at least another woman. If you can do it with no inconvenience, more power to you.
I wonder what your wife would say IF you invited another female to come live with the now 3 of you ... I think I know.
Best of luck in dealing with this "long term". Hope there aren't any children around.

Perhaps you’ve misunderstood I didn’t say we don’t have a sexual relationship I only said that we don’t have intercourse, and her BF doesn’t live with us. Also no there are no children living with us.

Hi PopaScott,

The idea that cuckolding is most commonly practiced in association with the other paraphilias that you mentioned is quite misleading. A cuckold is a monogamous male in a relationship with a not monogamous partner where both derive pleasure from that asymmetry. Most common is that they will engage in threesomes or other many to one activities, and situations where she plays alone and he waits, or watches/listens remotely. Then,, in countries where you have a huge white percentage of population, you see the IR as fetish (which really means, black male with white female). That doesn't mean that there are no white guys screwing women of any race or cuckolds of every color, it becomes more of a common theme.
Once you went through that, a small group (but extremely vocal in the internet) adds their own elements of bdsm to it like chastity, humiliation, submission, crossdressing,breeding, and even topics like emasculation.

TL;DR; As anything in internet, if you ask a women what men are interested on based on their Tinder experiences they would say that the only thing we think of is of them sitting on our faces. Just use that as comparison.

Back