Poll: For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

• cuckolded at the wedding

Votes: 59 14.3%
  • a week

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • a month

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • a year

Votes: 62 15.0%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 201 48.6%
  • never have

Votes: 67 16.2%

• Total voters
I let my hubby know about my need for big cocks prior to our engagement. On our wedding night, he watched two sexy black men use his new bride as their own personal sex doll.
I bet those black men fucked you before hubby even got a chance to have his new bride. The way it should be....first cock stuffed into a brand new married white pussy is always BBC.

I cucked my husband when we had just started dating, I was 23 years old working part-time at a convenience store at the time and my husband was 25. What my husband didn't know was that I was having an affair with the owner of the store, I remember one day it was the end of my shift and I had to go count the money from the day in my bosses office, my husband was inside the store waiting on me so that we could leave. Once inside my bosses office with the door closed and locked he made me get on my knees and suck on his cock. I was so nervous and so turned on at the same time, but we were able to keep an eye on my husband with cameras he had pointed in his direction. I was in that office for a good 15 minutes till he came in my mouth! He always suspected something was up between me and my boss but I always denied it, it wasn't until a few years later that I told him the story. This happened in 2006.

I hope your boss was black!

[QUOTE="Karla, post: 23854, member: 3373"]For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?[/QUOTE]
it was 30 years before this happen,

Back