Poll: For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karla, Jul 11, 2011.

?

For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

1. cuckolded at the wedding

25 vote(s)
    14.2%
  2. a week

4 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. a month

7 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. a year

29 vote(s)
    16.5%
  5. 5-10 years

76 vote(s)
    43.2%
  6. never have

35 vote(s)
    19.9%
  1. Karla

Karla Member

For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

raykink and Kimber_girl like this.
  2. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

I let my hubby know about my need for big cocks prior to our engagement. On our wedding night, he watched two sexy black men use his new bride as their own personal sex doll.

kumarrao, jason385, softwimp and 32 others like this.
  3. nyjill

nyjill New Member

US
    for us it was 15yrs

4. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

Almost 9 years ... and definately 9 years was far too long ... it should have had been 6 months!

#4 Drillher4me, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  5. CuckinVA

CuckinVA Active Member

it was a little over 10 years but I agree with those above, should have been sooner.

6. blondewife

blondewife Well-Known Member

US
    My hubby knew before we got married that i love black cock and i needed them to fuck me often He was very supportive of it!!

7. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    10 years for me but it should have been sooner no doubt.

8. mad4blk

mad4blk Member

15yrs when we first started sharing 20yrs now and she is getting very domminant and can see im just pretty useless but i support any decession she makes and will carry on supporting her regardless of what bull she wants..

9. ChocolateLatte

ChocolateLatte New Member

We began discussing the lifestyle a little after 11 years together, and continued to discuss it for another 2+ years before we actually began to turn our fantasies into reality.

10. hunman

hunman Guest

as a white man i dream marrying someone like you!!!

11. exoticouple976

exoticouple976 Member

Almost after 10 years, we have been together for 13 years since i was just 17.

12. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    15 years married before we opened things up.

13. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

It took almost 9 years of Hubby sharing his fantasy with me, and introducing me to an old university room-mate and friend of his to me while on a vacation and business trip to Vegas that I decided it was time to full fill his fantasy! His friend, whom we had never spoke of before, happens to be black. When Hubby introduced him to me he reminded me of George Clooney he was so handsome. So all the right circumstances came together, the right guy in the right place with the right girl, and 24 hours later we were in our suite of the hotel and Edwin introduced me to a wonderful BBC! Nothing like it before or since!

#13 Drillher4me, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  14. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    For us 20 years, but it had been a fantasy in our sex play for many years prior to starting.

15. leab

leab Active Member Real Person Gold Member

with a black guy.... 71/2yrs.

16. gregnginger

gregnginger Active Member

How did you bring up the subject with him?

17. Jac

Jac Active Member

We had been married 23 years, it was my husband who raised the subject after watching blacks on blonds. I was shocked at first but could not stop thinking how good it might be and it was. :inlove:

18. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

There's the old saw about the "7 year Itch", whereby men supposedly tire of monogamy after 7 years and start to cheat on their wives. Looks like there's maybe a correlation regarding cuckolding. Maybe Cuckolding is an alternative pathway to maintain marital sanity without the cheating and betrayal that results in divorce. I'm just sayin..........:unsure:

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  19. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Nice. I took a girl after her bachelorette party the night before she got married. In the same hotel room and bed she spent her wedding night in. I made sure she walked down the isle with a sore pussy with plenty of black seed inside her from the night before.

20. exoticouple976

exoticouple976 Member

with a body and cock like that any wife would spend the wedding night with you