Poll: For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

For married women only. How long were you married before you cuckolded your husband?

• cuckolded at the wedding

Votes: 59 14.3%
  • a week

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • a month

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • a year

Votes: 62 15.0%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 201 48.6%
  • never have

Votes: 67 16.2%

• Total voters
talking to my wife about this question, she said that there are 2 answers for her. she cucked me while we were just engaged and even spent the knight with the best man of our wedding the night before the wedding, but also it was 10 years into our wedding that she went black so being black cucked toke a little long in our marriage

We were married over 20 years when I was seduced by a 30 year old gorgeous, sexy, strong black man. It was almost a month before my husband found out he was a cuckold - since I wasn't at home at the time and neither of us was familiar with the term, and had never even heard about the "Lifestyle" About a year after being with my first "boyfriend" I told him that I we had more sex in our time together than I had with me husband in 22 years! And orgasms? As they say in Brooklyn, Fuhgeddaboudit! I had more orgasms in that month before my husband found out about my BF, than we had in twenty years of marriage! As I have shared with several people, I didn't realize that a woman could have an orgasm every time she had sex, until I started having sex with black men. The first night I was with Byron I came 5 times (All body wrenching in intensity!), and I have never had less than two orgasms every time I have been with my lovers. To say I was hooked from the beginning is an understatement! My BF knew he could have me anytime, anywhere! He was always amazed at how wet I was - I was turned by the sight of him EVERY time!

Attachments

• v1.JPG
    v1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 641_1000.jpg
    641_1000.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 121
We were married over 20 years when I was seduced by a 30 year old gorgeous, sexy, strong black man. It was almost a month before my husband found out he was a cuckold - since I wasn't at home at the time and neither of us was familiar with the term, and had never even heard about the "Lifestyle" About a year after being with my first "boyfriend" I told him that I we had more sex in our time together than I had with me husband in 22 years! And orgasms? As they say in Brooklyn, Fuhgeddaboudit! I had more orgasms in that month before my husband found out about my BF, than we had in twenty years of marriage! As I have shared with several people, I didn't realize that a woman could have an orgasm every time she had sex, until I started having sex with black men. The first night I was with Byron I came 5 times (All body wrenching in intensity!), and I have never had less than two orgasms every time I have been with my lovers. To say I was hooked from the beginning is an understatement! My BF knew he could have me anytime, anywhere! He was always amazed at how wet I was - I was turned by the sight of him EVERY time!
Beautiful woman

Back