Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

• Total voters
We have been in the swing lifestyle for many years. I've always enjoyed sex with black men, and I love gangbangs especially when all of the participants are black. However, we have no interested in cock cages, or humiliation. I would never even think about saying degrading things to my husband. All of us are different. You should do whatever you enjoy doing.

Tried a swinger club once. I was fucking this young girl from behind while she was going down on my wife. All was good until I smacked the girl on the ass. My wife completely lost her mind. She jumped up and said we're out of here. Said that was too personal So now it's me watching and sometimes participating while she fucks BBC.
I’d divorce that. You just admitted your wife is ok getting hers! But not ok if you get yours. That’s a disaster in the making eventually watch!

I don't know that this poll would tell you that. ..
There are a lot of cuck wannabes, and fake cucks that tend to be very prolific and active on the internet.
This is true but it still gives me and others some clue as to what people here identify themselves and I was surprised that cuckold cpls didnt have a higher percentage in the polls.

I voted swingers even though I dont play with others.

We usually talk, ******* a little and have a good time at the club until I grab her (or collar her) and take her to a play room where she goes down on her knees and pleasures me and whoever I wave forward.

She never has the sexual power in our sex life.

Hemos estado en el estilo de vida swing durante muchos años. Siempre me ha gustado el sexo con hombres negros y me encantan los gangbangs, especialmente cuando todos los participantes ******* negros. Sin embargo, no nos interesan las jaulas para gallos, ni la humillación. Ni siquiera pensaría en decirle cosas degradantes a mi esposo. Todos somos diferentes. Debes hacer lo que te gusta hacer.
nosotros somos totalmente iguales

We have been in the swing lifestyle for many years. I've always enjoyed sex with black men, and I love gangbangs especially when all of the participants are black. However, we have no interested in cock cages, or humiliation. I would never even think about saying degrading things to my husband. All of us are different. You should do whatever you enjoy doing.
I love your attitude.. same here

Back