Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

• Total voters
Cuckold. I wanted her to try a really hung guy. We posted ads describing what we were looking for and the best reply happened to be from a black man. They had great times together for several months until we moved to Florida. He was the first black guy she’d ever slept with. Now she’s only interested in black men (other than me). She won’t allow me to sleep with anyone else. It works for us.

She likes sex, in all flavors , with both men and women. I like watching women , all women being fucked. The more bizarre the better. IR is enjoyable to watch, and the most convenient to arrange. To kick it up a notch, increase the numbers , gang bangs are especially tittivating.
As long as it is safe and legal I enjoy watching practically anything fill a pussy. I grew up around sailors and heard the stories of the Tijuana Donkey shows. That always made for wild fantasies for a horny teenager. We will be meeting a newly acquainted black guy after the holidays,. We also have a tentative date with two white guys that make a specialty of tag teaming married women. They are both white and both very well hung and have hard toned bods. My wife had a black gal for a playmate, and that I greatly enjoyed watching their two beautiful contrasting female bodies grinding each other and their mouths bring each other pleasure.

Attachments

• Image (68).jpg
    Image (68).jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 39
Cuck couple, I am caged from time to time, she has two regular Black lovers.

I enjoy sharing my wife. As long as the guy turns her on, I am fine with whatever he looks like. If however I am searching for a guy for her to play with, I am looking for a "Stud". He can be black or white as long as he is in great shape, well hung and usually younger. What you describe, being caged and humiliated etc sounds like a version of BDSM more than swinging and swapping. If thats your thing thats fine, however it should not be categorized that all IR swaps are so based.

Attachments

• Image (14).jpg
    Image (14).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 33
More on the swinging side of it. We aren’t into the whole humiliation degrading stuff. Husband still fucks me....we just both enjoy bbc every once and a while!
every once and a while?!? i'd think with that body, they'd be trying to get in your pants every day!!!

My ex-wife and i started as swingers, but we really struggled to find couples where the women were happy to fuck me. As we advertised for couples where hubby was well hung, obviously, the wives wanted a big cock in return. So some were happy for me to watch and play with myself, but we soon figured, small submissive cocks are not seeked out at all in the swinger world. So we just morphed into cuckolding, which i was more than happy with, I used to dread the thought of having to fuck a woman who wasn't my wife, at least my current wife knows i squirt instantly and is sort of ok with it because thats how its always been, but having to show another woman that can be a little distressing .
This post is very refreshing, and honest. Do you both make the decision who you both ( or just she) will have sex with, or does she make that decison, or do you?

Tried a swinger club once. I was fucking this young girl from behind while she was going down on my wife. All was good until I smacked the girl on the ass. My wife completely lost her mind. She jumped up and said we're out of here. Said that was too personal So now it's me watching and sometimes participating while she fucks BBC.

I wish I was there to see that *******. I would have been rolling! Don't see how a smack was too personal. I would have told her to wait in the car til I was done!

Pam got her first BBC five years ago this March, in fact just 15 days from now! It's been written about many times before on this site, but I'll sumerize it here just for the record. The pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Pam has tried a few others since then, one being Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. Her favourite however is Edwin and they've had numerous sessions since then. The word cuckold was never in our vocabulary until long after Pam's initial affair with Edwin. While I still very much enjoy watching Pam and Edwin go at it, nothing measures up to that first time, however since I don't partake in any of their activities, nor is there anything nearing degrading of anyone, we don't dwell on the cuckold thing. It's simply what is, is! I'd be negligent however if I didn't mention Pam has often suggested I do a clean up of her pussy after an Edwin deposit, as well as lick her click when she's riding his big black cock, I just haven't bought myself to do either!
p.s. For the information of the curious, yes that picture in our Avatar is "really" Pam's center of attention just moments before Edwin removed them! I took the pic to show just how hungry her poor pussy was for his big black cock as evidenced by the wet spot right in the center!

Always like a twin story.

Back