Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

• Total voters
Tried a swinger club once. I was fucking this young girl from behind while she was going down on my wife. All was good until I smacked the girl on the ass. My wife completely lost her mind. She jumped up and said we're out of here. Said that was too personal So now it's me watching and sometimes participating while she fucks BBC.

Tried a swinger club once. I was fucking this young girl from behind while she was going down on my wife. All was good until I smacked the girl on the ass. My wife completely lost her mind. She jumped up and said we're out of here. Said that was too personal So now it's me watching and sometimes participating while she fucks BBC.
Ha ha! Damn.

My wife turned me into a real cuckold by having an affair with my best friend that was hung like a horse.. That was followed by several other affairs. After the ******* were out of the house, we started swinging. At a swinging party, the black husband of one of the interracial couples asked her to come to his house alone. She had enjoyed his large cock at a couple of the parties. She agreed to meet him. When she came home after her date with him, she showed me her pussy. It was swollen, gaping and leaking cum. She told me that if I licked her pussy clean, she would tell me what happened. She goes to his house regularly and occasionally fuck other bbcs. We rarely see other couples now.

Are we swingers or am I a cuckold?

My wife turned me into a real cuckold by having an affair with my best friend that was hung like a horse.. That was followed by several other affairs. After the ******* were out of the house, we started swinging. At a swinging party, the black husband of one of the interracial couples asked her to come to his house alone. She had enjoyed his large cock at a couple of the parties. She agreed to meet him. When she came home after her date with him, she showed me her pussy. It was swollen, gaping and leaking cum. She told me that if I licked her pussy clean, she would tell me what happened. She goes to his house regularly and occasionally fuck other bbcs. We rarely see other couples now.

Are we swingers or am I a cuckold?
cuckold for sure

Im interested to see what kind of couples are mostly on this site
Pam got her first BBC five years ago this March, in fact just 15 days from now! It's been written about many times before on this site, but I'll sumerize it here just for the record. The pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Pam has tried a few others since then, one being Edwin's twin brother, Eduard. Her favourite however is Edwin and they've had numerous sessions since then. The word cuckold was never in our vocabulary until long after Pam's initial affair with Edwin. While I still very much enjoy watching Pam and Edwin go at it, nothing measures up to that first time, however since I don't partake in any of their activities, nor is there anything nearing degrading of anyone, we don't dwell on the cuckold thing. It's simply what is, is! I'd be negligent however if I didn't mention Pam has often suggested I do a clean up of her pussy after an Edwin deposit, as well as lick her click when she's riding his big black cock, I just haven't bought myself to do either!
p.s. For the information of the curious, yes that picture in our Avatar is "really" Pam's center of attention just moments before Edwin removed them! I took the pic to show just how hungry her poor pussy was for his big black cock as evidenced by the wet spot right in the center!

Back