Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

• Total voters
Like most here we started out swinging but we found out that she was liking bigger cocks and he was more interest in watching her than fucking other women.Things just drifted into the cuckolding and the BBC . Now she has a new found sexual freedom and he is in panties jacking off after her and her stud are finished for the night and the stud goes home and both are very very happy

Wife has been cuckolding me with black men for 14 years now. It has gone from her going out once a month to pick up a guy to fuck her while I watched and we had sex after to now...long term relationships with bulls, sometimes more than one at a time, and me having no sex at all.

Im interested to see what kind of couples are mostly on this site
At first she would ‘secretly’ meet and fuck other men, and I would fuck her when she got home. She always gave me the full story, blow by blow. Before too long just hearing about it wasn’t enough and I wanted to be there to watch men fuck her, but we live in a small town and had to travel a bit to safely find ‘friends’. It was worth the effort. Then we joined Adult Friend Finder and met a number of men that way. For a long time her fantasy had been sex with a black man and this was the perfect way to meet someone who could help us with that. Soon she was addicted to BBC and stopped fucking white guys. We found that not only do black men like for me to be there while they fuck her, but they also like for me to touch and sometimes suck them before or after they fuck her.

Like most here we started out swinging but we found out that she was liking bigger cocks and he was more interest in watching her than fucking other women.Things just drifted into the cuckolding and the BBC . Now she has a new found sexual freedom and he is in panties jacking off after her and her stud are finished for the night and the stud goes home and both are very very happy

Like the wife here, my wife likes the bigger cocks and the contrast she gets with BBC. She also likes the way Black Men take control and just fuck her and not bother about making love. Being just pussy for a black man really turns her on, and also gets me hard when I watch it happen.

My wife turned me into a real cuckold by having an affair with my best friend that was hung like a horse.. That was followed by several other affairs. After the ******* were out of the house, we started swinging. At a swinging party, the black husband of one of the interracial couples asked her to come to his house alone. She had enjoyed his large cock at a couple of the parties. She agreed to meet him. When she came home after her date with him, she showed me her pussy. It was swollen, gaping and leaking cum. She told me that if I licked her pussy clean, she would tell me what happened. She goes to his house regularly and occasionally fuck other bbcs. We rarely see other couples now.

Are we swingers or am I a cuckold?
your real cuck...and you know it

seeing how most of the ppl who message me on here are swingers i''m a little surprised that the poll is showing something different.

bars and nightclubs on vacation. Not really swingers and definitely not cuck. Somehow the black guys always find her and if she's game I'm happy to let her have fun! Situation has to be right and she needs to be comfortable...then almost anything goes...

I have several long time regular Black lovers and I'll have one or two accompany me to swing clubs when I indulge. Most of those times I don't allow my husband to attend, but I... or one of my Black lovers will call and update him on my activities a few times throughout the evening... I like to insure he is waiting with considerable anticipation for me to torment and give him his cuckboy chores personally and properly, upon my return! :wub:

Same here, hubby watches on our 'special nights' otherwise I play while he stays at home. No swinging for him! LOL

Back