Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

Poll: Are you a cuck or swinger couple or....

• Total voters
Started out lite swinger..and quickly evolved into cuckolding and now we are adding hotwife'n to the mix so Mrs can enjoy the freedom to fuck who ever she wants, without the cuckolding aspect. Upon her arrival or as soon as she departs lover, we role into cuckolding ( even though while she is being hotwife, I am cuck back home )..it's mental..lol..but works for us and we are continuing to evolve thru experiences and strong communications.

Last edited:
My wife turned me into a real cuckold by having an affair with my best friend that was hung like a horse.. That was followed by several other affairs. After the ******* were out of the house, we started swinging. At a swinging party, the black husband of one of the interracial couples asked her to come to his house alone. She had enjoyed his large cock at a couple of the parties. She agreed to meet him. When she came home after her date with him, she showed me her pussy. It was swollen, gaping and leaking cum. She told me that if I licked her pussy clean, she would tell me what happened. She goes to his house regularly and occasionally fuck other bbcs. We rarely see other couples now.

Are we swingers or am I a cuckold?
Did the affairs start after you guys had *******? That's usually the way it goes

My ex-wife and i started as swingers, but we really struggled to find couples where the women were happy to fuck me. As we advertised for couples where hubby was well hung, obviously, the wives wanted a big cock in return. So some were happy for me to watch and play with myself, but we soon figured, small submissive cocks are not seeked out at all in the swinger world. So we just morphed into cuckolding, which i was more than happy with, I used to dread the thought of having to fuck a woman who wasn't my wife, at least my current wife knows i squirt instantly and is sort of ok with it because thats how its always been, but having to show another woman that can be a little distressing .

Did the affairs start after you guys had *******? That's usually the way it goes
No, it started the second year of our marriage. We didn't have ******* for seven years. She decided she wanted to get pregnant without me knowing she wasn't using birth control. I was going to divorce her over her repeated affairs. The kid was definitely mine so that changed things.

My ex-wife and i started as swingers, but we really struggled to find couples where the women were happy to fuck me. As we advertised for couples where hubby was well hung, obviously, the wives wanted a big cock in return. So some were happy for me to watch and play with myself, but we soon figured, small submissive cocks are not seeked out at all in the swinger world. So we just morphed into cuckolding, which i was more than happy with, I used to dread the thought of having to fuck a woman who wasn't my wife, at least my current wife knows i squirt instantly and is sort of ok with it because thats how its always been, but having to show another woman that can be a little distressing .
Sounds very similar. We do swing with one or two couples but several in the past have expressed their disappointment in my size. So now, she sees her black teacher friend frequently to satisfy her size addiction.

Back