Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 506 82.0%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 105 17.0%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
I had a buddy years ago that worked at a Fuji photo place in Niagara Falls back in the 80's. Niagara as you may know is a very popular honeymoon destination. He said you wouldn't believe the photos some newlyweds took of themselves. LOL!
I had a friend that worked in a high end photo shop in one of the fancy hotels in town.

He would get amazing photos of the rich and famous (not naughty), and anonymous people's sexy pic that stayed at the hotel. Great stuff.

Hey, don't let that get around. lol At least I am in good company. All 12 men who walked on the moon were Eagle Scouts.

I had to change my avatar to a photo of me being the "Alpha dominant " male soooooooo many of you ladies find panty melting. That pic was taken of me in Diego Garcia circa 2003.
We know what we love and none of can resist a Dominant Black Alpha:sex:

That is the 80s paneling, tv, and furniture and lets throw in a few of the ******* toys lol
LOL! I think it's more 70's rec room décor. Simpler times when couples entertained at home. Get the ******* off to bed and lock the basement door. It's time for the adults to have some playtime of their own. ;):p:sex:

Back