Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 506 82.0%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 105 17.0%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
I bet. Good times. Good memories. The fact that he was married, and the era must've heightened the taboo facets of the relationship too.

I bet. Good times. Good memories. The fact that he was married, and the era must've heightened the taboo facets of the relationship too.
Any type of interracial relationship was still taboo back in the south during those times. He was so mature and experienced, not to mention my boss, I was captivated by his attraction to me. Needless to say I was his devoted courtesan.

Any type of interracial relationship was still taboo back in the south during those times. He was so mature and experienced, not to mention my boss, I was captivated by his attraction to me. Needless to say I was his devoted courtesan.
His attraction to you was very understandable. If he didn't find you desirable, I would've recommended he make and appointment with an optometrist, or that he might " play for the other team.":)

His attraction to you was very understandable. If he didn't find you desirable, I would've recommended he make and appointment with an optometrist, or that he might " play for the other team.":)
Though I may have thought of myself as "worldly" in reality I was still rather naïve. Thinking the boys in high school had taught me all I needed to know couldn't have been further from the truth. I'm sure he sensed my vulnerabilities and I was easy prey for him. I am thankful everyday for his foresight. He taught me more then I could have ever imagined.

Though I may have thought of myself as "worldly" in reality I was still rather naïve. Thinking the boys in high school had taught me all I needed to know couldn't have been further from the truth. I'm sure he sensed my vulnerabilities and I was easy prey for him. I am thankful everyday for his foresight. He taught me more then I could have ever imagined.
The campground motto: "Leave it better than you found it."

Back