PNW couple 4 her 1st BBC

Thank you for elaborating on what was said. I travel often and my meet ups are usually in connection with some work related business, so travel expenses are covered, or if we mutually agree to a meet within reasonable distance of our local area, the hotel cost is shared. I currently have reliable local FWBs and sometimes meet up with other members along the way.
Real OG STATUS lol and yep just trying to make folks understand

Real couple. Total newbies to sharing. Eager for our 1st experience! Looking for a REAL Black man with a big dick and great stamina:sex:. Anything less/different than that and we're not interested, respectfully:) Will travel anywhere along the west coast, including Las Vegas and Phoenix, to find the right BBC
Good luck in your search, she has a great body

Thank you for elaborating on what was said. I travel often and my meet ups are usually in connection with some work related business, so travel expenses are covered, or if we mutually agree to a meet within reasonable distance of our local area, the hotel cost is shared. I currently have reliable local FWBs and sometimes meet up with other members along the way.
Topcat got it down to a science :cool:

Real couple. Total newbies to sharing. Eager for our 1st experience! Looking for a REAL Black man with a big dick and great stamina:sex:. Anything less/different than that and we're not interested, respectfully:) Will travel anywhere along the west coast, including Las Vegas and Phoenix, to find the right BBC
I like your level of commitment!

Since you two are newbies my only 'suggestion' is to go for the Sure Thing. Don't even waste time with the guessing game ... Find a guy who has Videos of himself in action OR has enough praise and feedback from other women.
Too many fakes out there and she needs her BBC experiences to be EPIC :devil::sex:

Hi iam bobby

Back