Young couple seeking first Bbc for her

Attractive late twenties couple, hoping to find a BBC for my wife. She is very sexy, thick fit 28 years old, 5 foot 3 130lbs. I’m 29 white.
She doesn’t know I’m posting this or that I’m on here but this is something that I definitely think she is into and wants. we’ve had several very serious conversations about it recently. I’m looking to find an attractive black guy to reach out to my wife flirt and see how far things can go. I will definitely encourage it to go all the way. And will help in every way possible to make it happen.
If things work out I’m definitely onto the idea of something regular, also I can cover travel if necessary.
She definitely prefers muscular/fit guys and someone respectful (to her) this is BBC only… preferably someone with experience with couples and is very well endowed.

Last edited:
Attractive late twenties couple, hoping to find a BBC for my wife. She is very sexy, thick fit 28 years old, 5 foot 3 130lbs. I’m 29 white.
She doesn’t know I’m posting this or that I’m on here but this is something that I definitely think she is into and wants. we’ve had several very serious conversations about it recently. I’m looking to find an attractive black guy to reach out to my wife flirt and see how far things can go. I will definitely encourage it to go all the way. And will help in every way possible to make it happen.
If things work out I’m definitely onto the idea of something regular, also I can cover travel if necessary.
She definitely prefers muscular/fit guys and someone respectful (to her) this is BBC only… preferably someone with experience with couples and is very well endowed.
Im going to say that I hope some of the guys I know on here will comment
@Neilson

How's she look pm me

I would love to be your guy!

Back