PNW couple 4 her 1st BBC

WhtCpl4Black

Couple
Real Person
Real couple. Total newbies to sharing. Eager for our 1st experience! Looking for a REAL Black man with a big dick and great stamina:sex:. Anything less/different than that and we're not interested, respectfully:) Will travel anywhere along the west coast, including Las Vegas and Phoenix, to find the right BBC

Attachments

• IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 326
Real couple. Total newbies to sharing. Eager for our 1st experience! Looking for a REAL Black man with a big dick and great stamina:sex:. Anything less/different than that and we're not interested, respectfully:) Will travel anywhere along the west coast, including Las Vegas and Phoenix, to find the right BBC
Hello there, please consider me in Montana

Welcome to our community! Good luck and I hope you enjoy our site. If you have any questions about the lifestyle don't hesitate to message me. I also helps out to verify yourselves if your really wanting to do this. :lips::qos: Tracey

Just moved to the Bay Area, CA. I'd love to host you guys.

I'm in Eugene Oregon, would love to possibly meet

She is so hot and sexy

Very nice pics...representing the PNW. Good luck on your first experience. You don't travel to them, they should travel to you, LOL. If they want you bad enough, they will travel to you. :cool:

Would love to eat that snatch

U've such a pretty gal Hope u know if she get' s once boned from a real BBC u've only more to bring her to laugh Bout ur Dick.
LG Sabine

Very nice pics...representing the PNW. Good luck on your first experience. You don't travel to them, they should travel to you, LOL. If they want you bad enough, they will travel to you. :cool:
Disagree on that one no one should travel for anyone unless you know them well and have met them at a mutual location way to many flakes both men,women and couples but if you are in the area cool then meet up not saying they would but people are not reliable in this generation plus always better to have locals to build bonds with (females);)

Disagree on that one no one should travel for anyone unless you know them well and have met them at a mutual location way to many flakes both men,women and couples but if you are in the area cool then meet up not saying they would but people are not reliable in this generation plus always better to have locals to build bonds with (females);)

Thank you for elaborating on what was said. I travel often and my meet ups are usually in connection with some work related business, so travel expenses are covered, or if we mutually agree to a meet within reasonable distance of our local area, the hotel cost is shared. I currently have reliable local FWBs and sometimes meet up with other members along the way.

Back