Play in your home

it is only right that the main man fucks the wives on their marital bed
My ex wife fucked her boss on our marital bed for 2 years before we parted ways.

I regular go to my bulls house , often wonder what his neighbors think . He lives in one of the not nicer neighborhoods in the city . Been cat called and commented by some of the guys on the street walking from my car to his house . Often wonder what his neighbors notice and think . I definitely stand out!

I regular go to my bulls house , often wonder what his neighbors think . He lives in one of the not nicer neighborhoods in the city . Been cat called and commented by some of the guys on the street walking from my car to his house . Often wonder what his neighbors notice and think . I definitely stand out!
I love that you are a real slut and a very proud one at that.
how I wish my ex had been like you out in the open instead of hiding it from me.

I have played with most wives in their own beds at home and hubby while hubby was sitting back watching and taking video or in the living room watching his sports. The hubby's would come to check on us every couple of hours to see if we needed more drinks or new towels. I have spent the night with women in their beds while hubby was on the couch. A couple of times I spent the night in the same bed as the couple and would slip it right in the wife while the husband slept on the other side of her.

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.

My wife and her lover would fuck in our home at least once a week. We'd time it so I could arrive home shortly after he left.

Back