Pictures of the hotwife/girlfriend before her date..

Here's what I wore yesterday to meet a black guy for some drinks, he loved it and I got fucked so hard!

Please login or become a member to view

full

this was from a year ago. Was heading to a LS party with our BBC friend who accompanies us once in a while.

This night my husband, Michael got rear-ended on the way home from work. Long story short, Stephen, our BBC friend, and I went w/out my hubby. This is what I wore there.

It was sort of strange going out with him solo. We went for dinner and drinks first. Was worried I'd see someone I knew and wasn't sure what I'd say, especially dressed as I was. Fortunately, I didn't see anyone.

That was only my second or third time solo dating. Since then, I've gone out 6 other times solo. Twice more Stephen and the other times with guys we've met at LS parties or online. It's been a lot of fun and I sort of miss the dating thing somewhat.

Attachments

• IMG_6657 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6657 - Copy.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6622.JPG
    IMG_6622.JPG
    659.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6623.JPG
    963.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_6636 (3).JPG
    IMG_6636 (3).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 281
Here's what I wore yesterday to meet a black guy for some drinks, he loved it and I got fucked so hard!

Hope he shoots load after load in you. Here’s to a 2024 bump 🥳

this was from a year ago. Was heading to a LS party with our BBC friend who accompanies us once in a while.

This night my husband, Michael got rear-ended on the way home from work. Long story short, Stephen, our BBC friend, and I went w/out my hubby. This is what I wore there.

It was sort of strange going out with him solo. We went for dinner and drinks first. Was worried I'd see someone I knew and wasn't sure what I'd say, especially dressed as I was. Fortunately, I didn't see anyone.

That was only my second or third time solo dating. Since then, I've gone out 6 other times solo. Twice more Stephen and the other times with guys we've met at LS parties or online. It's been a lot of fun and I sort of miss the dating thing somewhat.
now that is one hell of a dress looking so hot good for you girl

I can believe that! Good lord :devil:

You are a hot fucking slut!!

Back