Pics of your Wife or GF Taking a BBC Dildo

no that isn't the black thunder one went from here some time ago to her bosses place but I will dig up some pics of it when get minute and show you, the one in the pics is slightly smaller but she couldn't take it all, but I know kevin her boss still gets her on it, but a few weeks ago he went bit OTT with it and it with Ged and they hurt her and she says they think she should take it all when its physically impossible to do it for any woman its as big as a real horses cock seriously

no that isn't the black thunder one went from here some time ago to her bosses place but I will dig up some pics of it when get minute and show you, the one in the pics is slightly smaller but she couldn't take it all, but I know kevin her boss still gets her on it, but a few weeks ago he went bit OTT with it and it with Ged and they hurt her and she says they think she should take it all when its physically impossible to do it for any woman its as big as a real horses cock seriously
://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-4976-Thunder-Realistic/dp/B000BIGUGE

it doesn't look like same as one we have ours seems bigger I'm sure that one is one in the pics here on post I sent the one in pics with her is 15 inches with 14 inches in her

Back