Observations from my wife's first bbc

I still remember it and think about my wife's first BBC fuck regularly.

We had used a BBC dildo for a while and she really enjoyed it. Her orgasms were intense with the extra length and width.

We talked about it a lot - often while I licked her asshole while she masturbated.

So over a few weeks I was on a swinger website and posted that we were wanting to take the plunge. That is, a plunge of a black man's cock into my wife's vagina.

I found a man from Georgia who had fulfilled several couple's fantasies of BBC and he had regular STD tests that he could show us. I confirmed with my wife, halfway expecting her to say "no."

Instead, she smirked and said, "Okay, I'll fuck a back cock for you."

I booked the hotel room and told him when and where.

We arrived at the hotel about half an hour before he was to bet there but he texted me that he had gotten hung up in taffic. She had started to get a headache on the way there so I massaged her neck some.

He texted that he was pulling into the parking lot and we both nervously watched him get out of his car and walk toward the entrance.

I unzipped my wife's jeans and pulled her panties down enough so that I could kiss her vagina. More than 15 years of faithfulness was about to be desecrated by a black dick.

He introduced himself and said he was going to shower first. We waited as he did.

He came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and started to undress my wife. He didn't wait around to pull her panties down.

He stared at her pussy for a few seconds before going in for a taste. He then instructed her to lie down on the bed.

He ate her pussy for a few minutes before climbing up on top of her and rubbing her vagina with the head and shaft of his dick.

I was so nervous I was shaking. It was excitement and dread.

I watched quietly as he penetrated my wife. He worked only a few strokes before he was balls deep.

Afterwards he told me that she felt tight but was so wet that her vagina recieved his cock fairly easily.

I was filming and attached is one of the images I saw as her pussy spread nicely for him. She spread her legs wide and held them back. She definitely got the full experience since he was able to go balls deep with every thrust.

Our only disappointment was that he only lasted a few minutes and she didn't get to orgasm even though it would have been very easy for her to do so. He orgasmed his sperm deep into her vagina shortly after I fingered her ass hole while he slowly thrusted (also pictured).

After he creampied her pussy, I waited for him to pull out, shake off on her, and stand before I knelt in front of the amazing sight of my wife's vagina gaping and full of a black man's sperm and cum. I took one lick before she stopped me. Since it was the first time, the idea of me cleaning her creampie full of another man's cum didn't appeal to her.

"Fuck me," she said and so I pushed my dick into that creampie.

I noticed the looseness similar to how it was when we used the dildo.

To this day, her pussy can tighten back some after time off from the dildo, but I used to be able to get all the way to her vaginal wall. Oddly enough, I can't do that anymore. I push in as far as I can go and just feel emptiness. Her black dildo that is 8 inches however, can get to her wall. I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't expecting that each time I penetrate my wife that I remember that a BBC has fucked her and that most of her orgasms since then have come from a dildo that matches his size perfectly (he was 8 inches and the same thickness).

All of her best orgasms from my dick (top 5) have been replaced by orgasms from her BBC dildo. For some reason she hasn't wanted to tell me about what she thinks about when I use the BBC on her but it's easy to guess.

One thing I continue to be surprised about is that her vagina has never been the same from his cock and the dildo. I have pictures of her vagina early in our marriage and now and there is definitely a gape that wasn't there. It's not like right after he fucked her or after her dildo but before any penetration it gapes some and it's certainly different than before the real BBC used her pussy and since she prefers the dildo now.

Things aren't too crazy. She prefers an 8 inch dildo to my 5.5-6 inch dick. Nothing surprising there. She prefers big black cock and we will be having more experiences fairly soon since she says she struggles with the fantasies and wants more. "I have a BBC pussy," she tells me sometimes.

So hot.

Well, that is my experience.

Attachments

• t5gvjt9ng6la.jpg
    t5gvjt9ng6la.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 809
  • s4dl6qc1tc7q.jpg
    s4dl6qc1tc7q.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 792

We had used a BBC dildo for a while and she really enjoyed it. Her orgasms were intense with the extra length and width.

We talked about it a lot - often while I licked her asshole while she masturbated.

So over a few weeks I was on a swinger website and posted that we were wanting to take the plunge. That is, a plunge of a black man's cock into my wife's vagina.

I found a man from Georgia who had fulfilled several couple's fantasies of BBC and he had regular STD tests that he could show us. I confirmed with my wife, halfway expecting her to say "no."

We arrived at the hotel about half an hour before he was to bet there but he texted me that he had gotten hung up in taffic. She had started to get a headache on the way there so I massaged her neck some.

He texted that he was pulling into the parking lot and we both nervously watched him get out of his car and walk toward the entrance.

I unzipped my wife's jeans and pulled her panties down enough so that I could kiss her vagina. More than 15 years of faithfulness was about to be desecrated by a black dick.

He introduced himself and said he was going to shower first. We waited as he did.

He came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and started to undress my wife. He didn't wait around to pull her panties down.

He stared at her pussy for a few seconds before going in for a taste. He then instructed her to lie down on the bed.

He ate her pussy for a few minutes before climbing up on top of her and rubbing her vagina with the head and shaft of his dick.

I watched quietly as he penetrated my wife. He worked only a few strokes before he was balls deep.

Afterwards he told me that she felt tight but was so wet that her vagina recieved his cock fairly easily.

I was filming and attached is one of the images I saw as her pussy spread nicely for him. She spread her legs wide and held them back. She definitely got the full experience since he was able to go balls deep with every thrust.

Our only disappointment was that he only lasted a few minutes and she didn't get to orgasm even though it would have been very easy for her to do so. He orgasmed his sperm deep into her vagina shortly after I fingered her ass hole while he slowly thrusted (also pictured).

After he creampied her pussy, I waited for him to pull out, shake off on her, and stand before I knelt in front of the amazing sight of my wife's vagina gaping and full of a black man's sperm and cum. I took one lick before she stopped me. Since it was the first time, the idea of me cleaning her creampie full of another man's cum didn't appeal to her.

To this day, her pussy can tighten back some after time off from the dildo, but I used to be able to get all the way to her vaginal wall. Oddly enough, I can't do that anymore. I push in as far as I can go and just feel emptiness. Her black dildo that is 8 inches however, can get to her wall. I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't expecting that each time I penetrate my wife that I remember that a BBC has fucked her and that most of her orgasms since then have come from a dildo that matches his size perfectly (he was 8 inches and the same thickness).

All of her best orgasms from my dick (top 5) have been replaced by orgasms from her BBC dildo. For some reason she hasn't wanted to tell me about what she thinks about when I use the BBC on her but it's easy to guess.

One thing I continue to be surprised about is that her vagina has never been the same from his cock and the dildo. I have pictures of her vagina early in our marriage and now and there is definitely a gape that wasn't there. It's not like right after he fucked her or after her dildo but before any penetration it gapes some and it's certainly different than before the real BBC used her pussy and since she prefers the dildo now.

Things aren't too crazy. She prefers an 8 inch dildo to my 5.5-6 inch dick. Nothing surprising there. She prefers big black cock and we will be having more experiences fairly soon since she says she struggles with the fantasies and wants more. "I have a BBC pussy," she tells me sometimes.

So hot.

that's one of the hottest stories I've heard in a long time...thanks for sharing....
I pray I have a similar experience very soon

So hot.

That's hot love to be your friend!

So hot.

You left out some info. Has she gotten more black cock since then?

You left out some info. Has she gotten more black cock since then?
She has been with 2 women (one of them twice), making out with them, sucking tits, eating out their pussies. And she sucked off the husband of one of them. But not any penetrating cock except mine and her dildos.

Back