Pics of your Wife or GF Taking a BBC Dildo

Since my wife has been enjoying taking her Doc Johnson Realistic 8", I wonder how many other beauties are enjoying their black cock fantasies. Extra points for them creaming on them - that shows shes REALLY into it.

Here is my chic taking her smooth 7". This one is 4.75" around, but when she puts in the Doc Johnson -- it's 6.25 and stretches that pussy nicely!
Had to grab these from the video - but she was super hot pulling it out of her pussy and sucking the dong. Makes me cum every time. She still refuses to say she loves BBC. But she certainly does -- her body and the moans she makes doesn't lie.

View attachment 1114111 View attachment 1114116

Go!
Don't worry, my wife did excat the same a few years ago. Now she openly talk with me how she would love to feel a dick like her dildo for real. Just support her and give it some time.

That is the dildo i am working with my wife now, the same one but larger 8" i am only 5"
Wife was a pretty hesitant when I introduced it. She thought something was up -- and almost wasn't going to use it and really deliberated on it. But I think when we were there in the moment, and she actually felt how massive that thing was when she was holding it in her hands evaluating it, I'm pretty sure she got turned on and agreed because she started wanting it.

Last edited:
Back