Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
Here is another contraption from the Black Bull's dungeon for little cum-sluts.
tumblr_n7protatFb1tfu6a7o1_400.jpg

Don't that look like Deebo a little from Friday. 'Man you got knocked the fuc out!':D

Yes PLEASE!!!

@NicciNJ,
Well Miss Nicci, you would definitely have a fiendish scary good time in the Black Bull's Dungeon.

You can expect to have to wear a BBC cum-slut collar around your neck with chains to wrists collars;
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho1_1280.jpg

Then you will be commanded to suck the cocks of multiple Black Bulls,

I love the idea so much
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho2_500.jpg

And then you will be bent over, and used over and over and over by multiple Bulls until your legs are wobbling from the immense multiple series of orgasms you have had from continuously being fucked by several BBC Bulls!
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho3_1280.jpg

Now how does that sound like for some scary-good-fun?

I know you do my loyal BBC luvin cum-whore who can't wait to be trapped, chained, collard, strapped, whipped, and ****** with a spreader bar to keep your legs apart and your pussy filet by my massive BBC in my dungeon. I will own you and your pussy and you'll call me Master BigBlackBull the Pussy Destroyer.
images

images

743948-naked-white-slave-to-black-cock.jpg

that should be me..
Interracial-Bondage-4.jpg

View attachment 437258

all white girls should pay a visit to the bulls dungeon so the bull can turn them
@hotjen
Thats how my little white cunts should behave knowing their place licking the shoe and worshiping at the feet of their Black Master. And when you meet your black master you are to do the following:

First you will come to me and you will kneel before me your Big Black Master. I will give you a present which is a thick leather collar with a buckle I will put around your neck that you will always wear when we play.

I will put this on you and you are not to touch it until we finish and i remove it. To wear it, you will kneel, place your hands behind your back,bow your head and say “I accept my collar faithfully My Master."
tumblr_mpkysnXjGG1rse2reo1_1280.jpg

And with this collar we will then be pronounced as me your Master and you my Slave. Then I will put a chain on the buckle of the collar, pull you up, bend you over and I will ride, slide, and glide all inside your sweet super soaking wet pink pussy as I slap your ass and fuck you like a dog in heat until you cum all over my long hard 10" BBC pole smashing in your little hole.
tumblr_nf62nhBK4o1tqbccxo1_400.gif

Last edited:

I like that breeding station and need to add a chain around the neck that attaches to the floor too- thats a good contraption. Speaking of good contraptions - here is another great one too I use on seeding, breeding, and ******* white cumsluts down in the dungeon:
tumblr_ndbnfkSPAm1tjm2zao1_1280.jpg

There is no way for them to close their legs anyway with this set-up and allows easy access for hours and days and ensures that the job gets done pumping them full of hot loads of black cum.

@hotjen
Thats how my little white cunts should behave knowing their place licking the shoe and worshiping at the feet of their Black Master. And when you meet your black master you are to do the following:

First you will come to me and you will kneel before me your Big Black Master. I will give you a present which is a thick leather collar with a buckle I will put around your neck that you will always wear when we play.

will put this on you and you are not to touch it until we finish and i remove it. To wear it, you will kneel, place your hands behind your back,bow your head and say “I accept my collar faithfully My Master."

And with this collar we will then be pronounced as me your Master and you my Slave. Then I will put a chain on the buckle of the collar, pull you up, bend you over and I will ride, slide, and glide all inside your sweet super soaking wet pink pussy as I slap your ass and fuck you like a dog in heat until you cum all over my long hard 10" BBC pole smashing in your little hole.
@hotjen

will put this on you and you are not to touch it until we finish and i remove it. To wear it, you will kneel, place your hands behind your back,bow your head and say “I accept my collar faithfully My Master."

sooooo......hot

Back