Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
I know you do my loyal BBC luvin cum-whore who can't wait to be trapped, chained, collard, strapped, whipped, and ****** with a spreader bar to keep your legs apart and your pussy filet by my massive BBC in my dungeon. I will own you and your pussy and you'll call me Master BigBlackBull the Pussy Destroyer.
images

images

743948-naked-white-slave-to-black-cock.jpg

Interracial-Bondage-4.jpg

View attachment 437258

HOT! I like the chainmail hood and studded black mask. Kinda reminds me of some Mortal Kombat character. Of course, the real Kombat is "Konquering" a white subby's tight pussy! Crack the whip!:devil::blackgreedy:

Wish I had that kind of setup. Looks simple enough. Yes, tell us more.

@eyespy07 - you are only getting a glimpse at one chamber which I call the 'Purple Lite Pain and Pleasure' of the BlackBull's Dungeon. Like the "36 chambers of Shaolin", as you progress through each chamber of the dungeon, it gets more darker, hair-rasing, nail-biting, and oh so tantalizing,

Stand-by, way more to come.
remember-when-promised-gentle-bondage-female-demotivational-posters-1351042330.jpg

[Цитата = "bigblackbull76, сообщение: 548762, членом: 52145"] связан с поста слоем, фиолетовый с завязанными глазами и трахал в хорошем рту
tumblr_n2c6aacJxq1sn1jkwo1_500.gif
[/ QUOTE]
Да, я хотел бы таким образом, мой Господь

Back