Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by bigblackbull76, Sep 1, 2014.

?

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

1. Yes

74.6%
  2. No

3.4%
  3. Maybe - but I'm kinda scaaaarrrreeddd

22.0%
  1. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Opening thread on pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon. Below are all things you could expect to happen when you enter into the BlackBull's Dungeon. Alot of these came from what I already posted on my tumblr page.

#1 bigblackbull76, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Wrist to Nipple Clip cuffs used in the Dungeon
    [​IMG]

3. bigblackbull76

US
    Only way a cum-slut-fucktoy is allowed to touch the bed
    [​IMG]

#3 bigblackbull76, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  4. bigblackbull76

US
    bound to the bed post, purple blind-folded and fucked in the mouth good
    [​IMG]

5. bigblackbull76

US
    Another way you could expect to only be allowed to touch the bed and bounded.
    [​IMG]

6. bigblackbull76

US
    This is how I keep my cum-sluts bound to the breeding bench when I'm expecting my Black Bull boys over to watch a game and have their own fun at the half-time show also;
    [​IMG]

7. bigblackbull76

US
    Another way to bound you with my rope, chains and have you suspended in air on my Tetruss Tripod where the Bulls can spin you around and use both your mouth, pussy, and ass all day long without your legs wearing out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Isabel

Isabel Active Member

I'd peirce my nipples for you. :)

9. bigblackbull76

US
    Well my dear Isabel then by all means your Bull wants you to pierce your nipples. We can then increase the pleasure and stimulation of nipple pinching once you enter into my dungeon. By all means I'm serious, do pierce them for me. I think thats super hot.

10. bigblackbull76

US
    Here is another contraption from the Black Bull's dungeon for little cum-sluts.
    [​IMG]
    Don't that look like Deebo a little from Friday. 'Man you got knocked the fuc out!':D

#10 bigblackbull76, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  11. sandramadrid

sandramadrid Active Member

12. pienman

pienman Active Member

Damn... luv the BBC dungeon we definitely should market it this & get it open...

lilbeezy232 and Needing it like this.
  13. Asmodeaus80

Asmodeaus80 Active Member Real Person

Seeing your wife in these would be hot as hell....

smallcuckboy22 and worshipu9 like this.
  14. bigblackbull76

US
    I know you do my loyal BBC luvin cum-whore who can't wait to be trapped, chained, collard, strapped, whipped, and forced with a spreader bar to keep your legs apart and your pussy filet by my massive BBC in my dungeon. I will own you and your pussy and you'll call me Master BigBlackBull the Pussy Destroyer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BDSM-Master.jpg

#14 bigblackbull76, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  15. Chardy

Chardy New Member

Wonderful. it is like a dream

16. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    OMG! F*ing hot.

17. Naomi

Naomi Member

US
    Yes

18. Naomi

Naomi Member

US
    Yes

sleepinginciny likes this.
  19. shocked

shocked Active Member

I can't describe how hot it would be to have a gf or wife who actually conceived her black baby from one of several dark black studs while bound up in these kinds of contraptions and positions! I'd say send her to the dungeon and let her stay there until she is pregnant with a very dark black man's baby!

20. Naomi

Naomi Member

US
    Actually my fantasy. I'm weird I know!