Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
Here is another contraption from the Black Bull's dungeon for little cum-sluts.
tumblr_n7protatFb1tfu6a7o1_400.jpg

Don't that look like Deebo a little from Friday. 'Man you got knocked the fuc out!':D
I'm a history teacher and I have to admit I have a little bit of a weird fetish involving medieval ******* fantasies. Love the idea of being in a black guy dungeon. X

I like 2 b a bbc SLUT 2,BUT I DON'T KNOW NOW 2 GO ABOUT THIS,, I'M MARRIED NOWdo u think alljack[ROY} go along with this i all way hear about how big & long bbc was, it a lot here now, so big, do u know best way 2 get start in this,not sure if I could take one that size, don't know how 2 meet a BBC,

@alljack
So you say you would like to be a BBC slut but your having troubles meeting BBC? Well just send me a msg. hun and I could help you rectify that situation.

To all my other horny, loyal, and ready to enter the BlackBull's dungeon cumsluts would you like to take a ride on my Tetruss. I'm thinking about taking this on the road as their is a travel bag for it. I'm definitely looking at taking some hot pics of chics with a QoS tat riding on my tetrus and taking my BBC.

DSC_0054%20copy.jpg

DSC_0321%20copy.jpg

Image062.jpg

Last edited:
bigblackbull76 said:
@Asmodeaus80
Now that Ive somewhat seen what you've seen, I think those same images are flowing through my mind too. We need to talk about that don't we. You Miss Lady D can be the first stop on the tour and possibly the longest :exciting:

You know how to reach us. ;) We can talk about getting together

One of the ladies who browsed by the Black Bull's Dungeon and voted that 'No' she wouldn't want to participate had this posted on her info page:

"I don't care how good and hung you are, don't try to control me. That dominant attitude don't work, not with me."

Well I can understand that hun, you don't like to be controlled or dominated, however this is not entirely about Domination, but a different form of role-play. Its to let yourself go freely and go with the flow and do things you never dreamed of which brings some excitement to your life and breaks up the monotony of everyday mundane living.

It can really be fun just letting yourself go for a few moments and letting someone else take the lead and being surprised by what happens next in a safe, controlled, and trusting environment. And as the saying goes, who knows you never know you may like something until you try it.

Oh and speaking of bad girls who definitely need to be put in my dungeon, one is that Danni Easy. Oh has she been a bad girl with all that teasing on here -geesh. If I could ever get her, I would keep her locked up for a good long while ;)

But in any case continue to be a voyeur and enjoy;
tied-down-doggy1.jpg tied-down-doggy5.jpg tied-down-doggy2.jpg tied-down-doggy3.jpg tied-down-doggy4.jpg tied-down-doggy.jpg

One of the ladies who browsed by the Black Bull's Dungeon and voted that 'No' she wouldn't want to participate had this posted on her info page:

"I don't care how good and hung you are, don't try to control me. That dominant attitude don't work, not with me."

Well I can understand that hun, you don't like to be controlled or dominated, however this is not entirely about Domination, but a different form of role-play. Its to let yourself go freely and go with the flow and do things you never dreamed of which brings some excitement to your life and breaks up the monotony of everyday mundane living.

It can really be fun just letting yourself go for a few moments and letting someone else take the lead and being surprised by what happens next in a safe, controlled, and trusting environment. And as the saying goes, who knows you never know you may like something until you try it.

Oh and speaking of bad girls who definitely need to be put in my dungeon, one is that Danni Easy. Oh has she been a bad girl with all that teasing on here -geesh. If I could ever get her, I would keep her locked up for a good long while ;)

But in any case continue to be a voyeur and enjoy;
View attachment 456297 View attachment 456298 View attachment 456299 View attachment 456300 View attachment 456301 View attachment 456302
Yes I agree with you 100% please keep up the good work that you do! !

That looks scary but good. Or is it scary good ?
@NicciNJ,
Well Miss Nicci, you would definitely have a fiendish scary good time in the Black Bull's Dungeon.

You can expect to have to wear a BBC cum-slut collar around your neck with chains to wrists collars;
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho1_1280.jpg

Then you will be commanded to suck the cocks of multiple Black Bulls,
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho2_500.jpg

And then you will be bent over, and used over and over and over by multiple Bulls until your legs are wobbling from the immense multiple series of orgasms you have had from continuously being fucked by several BBC Bulls!
tumblr_n4uxkgf9RW1tr591ho3_1280.jpg

Now how does that sound like for some scary-good-fun?

Last edited:
Back