Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
I know you do my loyal BBC luvin cum-whore who can't wait to be trapped, chained, collard, strapped, whipped, and ****** with a spreader bar to keep your legs apart and your pussy filet by my massive BBC in my dungeon. I will own you and your pussy and you'll call me Master BigBlackBull the Pussy Destroyer.
images

images

743948-naked-white-slave-to-black-cock.jpg

Interracial-Bondage-4.jpg

View attachment 437258
I am a submissive slave, I want it

My nipples and labia are already pierced. :)

@wendy731; if your nipples and labia are already pierced then I have something special in mind for you in the Black Bull's Dungeon. Your nipples and labia will fell the most intense sensations coupled onto of the piercings that will vibrate and excite sensations through-out your entire body. You need to come make a visit to the Dungeon very soon. Plan it like a trip to Disney Wolrd with your family;
Blonde-Bondage-Chains.jpg

@wendy731; if your nipples and labia are already pierced then I have something special in mind for you in the Black Bull's Dungeon. Your nipples and labia will fell the most intense sensations coupled onto of the piercings that will vibrate and excite sensations through-out your entire body. You need to come make a visit to the Dungeon very soon. Plan it like a trip to Disney Wolrd with your family;
View attachment 441091
Yes please! I want to try out all the toys in the dungeon.
View attachment 441091
Yes please! I want to try out everything in the dungeon. It makes me so wet just thinking about such a privilege. I would gladly do anything to please you

View attachment 441091

Would like to see this from other side

Welcome Back to the Black Bull's Dungeon - we are back open and better than ever with more big-thick black rides, contraptions, and of-course tons of fun on watching white cum-sluts get done.
ls.jpg

Here is one of our new contraptions - I call it the cum-slut-sardine-can. Since the whole body is submerged and she has to come up for air, once the mouth is exposed we immediately stuff it with a big black cock in which she must suck it good until hot black jizz spews all over her mouth and then she can be released.
treat-em like a sardine.jpg

View attachment 441091
All white slut need to be treated like this! !

bound to the bed post, purple blind-folded and fucked in the mouth good, hi, this is Roy, kim & I been look into this a little, we been talks now, BLACK BULL she love 2 suck, she don't stop,she got the taste for cum, I have awake many time in the mild of the night kim suck me off, we just start talks, I know she into BULL on white lady, all our video r black on white, like I said we talks about it, I gave her the right 2 this,because she said she want one, I was very surprise, I said u do, she came back fast with a yes, I said go for it, she said she don't know 2,that how we end up here,she all ready see this, now I like 2 see her bound 2 your bed post, u make a video of her suck u,how long wound u want 2 keep her, yes I gave u the right 2 fuck the hell out of her, all I want is a video of it, I think it b fun for u, don't think she can take u, BLACK BULL, u & I know it can open more, a lots more, it a lot of thing she never done,
tumblr_n2c6aacJxq1sn1jkwo1_500.gif

Back