Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
I wanna be apart of this. :p two black Bulls... Hmmmm!!
Don't worry my young Padiwan. Both Master BBB76 and I have sensed that the ******* is strong in you. Both he and I have chatted with you separately and the Order has indeed noticed the ******* becoming stronger in you daily. We will convene soon to determine the dedication that you and others have to the Dungeon. We should have your training agenda to you soon. We both do understand that you are not local but that will change soon enough. Stay dedicated and never lose focus.

Master Mace

Don't worry my young Padiwan. Both Master BBB76 and I have sensed that the ******* is strong in you. Both he and I have chatted with you separately and the Order has indeed noticed the ******* becoming stronger in you daily. We will convene soon to determine the dedication that you and others have to the Dungeon. We should have your training agenda to you soon. We both do understand that you are not local but that will change soon enough. Stay dedicated and never lose focus.

Master Mace
@mace177588 and @bigblackbull76 please count me in too

Very hot thread

i had a lot of prejudicies about blacks but i am sorry for that now and it is only a result cause i was raised like that, and cause i am in a country without black people

i would love to learn also more from the other side and to apologize for the bad things i said and thought in the past
No need to apologize. All is forgiven. Your former prejudices are forgiven as it seems to both Master BBB76 and I that you truly want to redeem yourself. Let us show you the way. I implore you to not let a great thing go to waste.
Your even being on this site says more to us all than your words could ever say. I apologize to you for your being mistreated and not being allowed to enjoy all of the amazing things that life has to offer as far as other races. NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO PLAY CATCH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you it is very nice to hear from you
There is no need to thank me. I am only speaking from the heart. I don't know why but my heart aches for you. I wish that I could show you all of the wonderful things that trying or actually being with a person of another race offers. I know that like all races there are indeed bad ppl but most ppl on the planet are good people. Let us show you the way baby girl. You do deserve more out of life.

I wish that I could be with you just so I could hold you. Let you know that it will be ok. Is that weird my friends who are reading this post??

You do indeed seem to have the heart but can your body take it all in so to speak? Master BBB76 and I shall convene soon and let you know where you stand as far as your joining the Order.
I haven't done anything like this. Actually, yet to experience anything rough. I guess, it's better to take it slow and make myself ready through traning.

I haven't done anything like this. Actually, yet to experience anything rough. I guess, it's better to take it slow and make myself ready through traning.
And training you shall receive.
Do not worry. You will not receive rough training until we are sure that you can handle it. A little light to moderate training will start you on the right path to your true sexual freedom.

And training you shall receive.
Do not worry. You will not receive rough training until we are sure that you can handle it. A little light to moderate training will start you on the right path to your true sexual freedom.
thnx for ur considerateness
@serendipity
Oh we will be considerate, take it slow, and not too rough on you at first. Your Black Masters have full control of both sides of the ******* and you will see just how well we balance it and feel just how strong the power is with us.

10336594_285993744926530_4587182828436773160_n.jpg

1186261_170160396509866_1001152930_n.jpg

10931069_10202126894293759_1098862640025322089_n.jpg

Last edited:
i want this thing!!
@Carla4bbc

You want and you can have if you can demonstrate that you are a good loyal little BBC-cumslut and come and kneel before your Black Masters. Message me and I'll send you a golden ticket to come visit the BigBlackBull's Chocolate factory mansion where you can take a tour of the dungeon deep down below and go for a wild swing on his Black Tetruss.

Golden-Ticket-3.jpg

a2d879fac74f43764279b97f957f5761.jpg

Here is some more pics of the fun we can have on one of the BigblackBull's rides.
Image044.jpg

Image061.jpg

Image067.jpg

Image088.jpg

Image091.jpg

keep-calm-and-obey-your-dungeon-master-3-png.468248

Another shot of more tools and gear I pulled out of the BigblackBull's traveling dungeon briefcase. We have some of the following layed out:

• BigBlackBull76 customed designed Bling 'BBC SLUT' collar
  • Dog- ******* chain which prevents the chained *******/cum-slut from moving against the direction their owner/Master wants them to move
  • Micro-vibrating Nipple clamps
  • A Butt-plug
  • A Mouth ball-gag
  • A Black studded Venetian Ball Mask
  • A black leather flogger
  • Purple clothed wrist and ankle straps and a purple blindfold to match the purple theme of the purple marks left on a sub-sluts body.
  • A MacBook Air to play dungeon chain and gate swinging sounds and other haunting noises.
  • Oh and lets not forget the obligatory QoS Temp Tat.
  • There is still more in the briefcase but I couldn't fit it all laid out on the bed for now.

Collar and chain-2.jpg

Last edited:
Another shot of more tools and gear I pulled out of the BigblackBull's traveling dungeon briefcase. We have some of the following layed out:

• BigBlackBull76 customed designed Bling 'BBC SLUT' collar
  • Dog- ******* chain which prevents the chained *******/cum-slut from moving against the direction their owner/Master wants them to move
  • Micro-vibrating Nipple clamps
  • A Butt-plug
  • A Mouth ball-gag
  • A Black studded Venetian Ball Mask
  • A black leather flogger
  • Purple clothed wrist and ankle straps and a purple blindfold to match the purple theme of the purple marks left on a sub-sluts body.
  • A MacBook Air to play dungeon chain and gate swinging sounds and other haunting noises.
  • Oh and lets not forget the obligatory QoS Temp Tat.
  • There is still more in the suitcase but I couldn't fit it all laid out on the bed for now.

View attachment 492100
Thnx for the pic. I consider it as a present from my master. More valuable than some fancy dress or jewellery. In fact, these are the jewelleries for a true cum slut.

Thnx for the pic. I consider it as a present from my master. More valuable than some fancy dress or jewellery. In fact, these are the jewelleries for a true cum slut.
So well spoken like a true loyal sub cum-slut. Your Black Jedi Dom Master is very pleased with these words. You have won yourself a special favor from your master my dear, you only name it.
~BBB76

Back