Pics of Chics in the Black Bull's Dungeon

For White woman, would you totally surrender and want to enter the Black Bull's Dungeon?

• Total voters
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:
10636158_330994883758841_3056902887867427180_n.jpg

tumblr_mwo6azcAJ21s3t6jdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngzz3eGzPI1r21xm5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Curious and scared...
My sweet dear @malizia2000 - don't be afraid.

Valentines day, and the '50 Shades of Grey' which should be 50 Shades of the BigBlackBull is coming soon and the whole world will have their eyes open to another side of sexual fetish and pleasure.

Here is a little something one of my hot cumsluts 'Abigail Ratchford' did to promote the two (Valentines Day in Red with the 50 Shades of Grey - BDSM) along with the hot Prince Track - 'GET-OFF'. Enjoy:

I can't describe how hot it would be to have a gf or wife who actually conceived her black baby from one of several dark black studs while bound up in these kinds of contraptions and positions! I'd say send her to the dungeon and let her stay there until she is pregnant with a very dark black man's baby!

Hell yeah

My sweet dear @malizia2000 - don't be afraid.

Valentines day, and the '50 Shades of Grey' which should be 50 Shades of the BigBlackBull is coming soon and the whole world will have their eyes open to another side of sexual fetish and pleasure.

Here is a little something one of my hot cumsluts 'Abigail Ratchford' did to promote the two (Valentines Day in Red with the 50 Shades of Grey - BDSM) along with the hot Prince Track - 'GET-OFF'. Enjoy:

I would like to see her in your dungeon!

Welcome Back to the Black Bull's Dungeon - we are back open and better than ever with more big-thick black rides, contraptions, and of-course tons of fun on watching white cum-sluts get done.
ls.jpg

Here is one of our new contraptions - I call it the cum-slut-sardine-can. Since the whole body is submerged and she has to come up for air, once the mouth is exposed we immediately stuff it with a big black cock in which she must suck it good until hot black jizz spews all over her mouth and then she can be released.
View attachment 449268
Wow how did you come up with that amazing idea?

My white slut wife wants to cum in your dungeon, what does she have to do for that to happen ? where is it located ?

Hey there, have you contacted me yet on details to get to the dungeon? Lets get something set-up to happen real soon.

I have all types of soft to hardcore bondage and ******* tactics, techniques, and procedures to run a little cum slut through. Hurry up and lets make this happen.

~BBB76 --- Stay tuned for more Freaky Tales from the BlackBull's Dungeon coming soon.

images

perfecttencocksucker.jpg

a-edit.jpg

Back