Pick up my gf, breed her and record the breeding

She doesn't know I want to see her get fucked by a BBC but she's slept with a few men that I'm aware of, I walked in the house on 3 occasions and heard her getting plowed. I watched hidden and jerked off of course. It was so hot. I want you to pick up my 43 year old pawg gf and video you fucking the shot out of her on your phone or whatever, and send them to me. Tape the whole time you fuck her if you don't mind, I don't mind multiple vids. She is 43 like I said, 5'4 big ass nice tits, and she has had a hysterectomy so you can come in her as much as you want. North of Boston, MA. She doesn't know I know she fucks other guys, she used to date an African gentleman and I thought it was hot to imagine her fucking him
...so here I am seeing if someone wants to fuck her and let me see and hear her when she takes a real BBC. Let me know, we can discuss more details through email if your interested.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wit
She doesn't know I want to see her get fucked by a BBC but she's slept with a few men that I'm aware of, I walked in the house on 3 occasions and heard her getting plowed. I watched hidden and jerked off of course. It was so hot. I want you to pick up my 43 year old pawg gf and video you fucking the shot out of her on your phone or whatever, and send them to me. Tape the whole time you fuck her if you don't mind, I don't mind multiple vids. She is 43 like I said, 5'4 big ass nice tits, and she has had a hysterectomy so you can come in her as much as you want. North of Boston, MA. She doesn't know I know she fucks other guys, she used to date an African gentleman and I thought it was hot to imagine her fucking him
...so here I am seeing if someone wants to fuck her and let me see and hear her when she takes a real BBC. Let me know, we can discuss more details through email if your interested.
the post says you want her "breeding" to me that means "inseminating" or am I wrong as she has had an hysterectomy?

I mean breeding as in she doesn't mind when you cum inside her and keep going. Sorry I'm new to the site, and to this type of thing. How do you verify your legit?

I think it would be better if you just spoke with her and encouraged her. Then with her consent you could film her, pixelate her face or something.

Back