Phone Audio

Nakaa

Female
From
IN, US
Have been seeing guy for a few weeks that accepts my profession. I posted this before but was not clear on fact he is ok with me putting up the audio and certain pictures but does not want any videos of us at this time. He is bit shy of videoing of himself am ok with it for me. So reattaching audio that did previously to this post.

Attachments

• 1380799-25dd3f046ed450c7eb7fc0aba9b503bb.mp4
    18.1 MB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing you really know how to add an exciting verbal dimension to sex. If you don't have his permission you should take down his pic.

Last edited:
Better but still a pretty lame thing to do to be honest. If a guy recorded the audio of him with a woman after she specifically said she didn’t want him to that would be seen as fucked up. I see no difference here.

I’m not overreacting, I haven’t insulted you or cursed you out or anything I’m simply pointing out where that would be a double standard. I took “wanted to record us having sex but he said no way,” as him saying no to the audio itself. If he knows then great, more power to you.

He said no video of us guess have to write a complete ok not ok before posting i would not have posted something if said not ok. You overreacted and jumped the gun not going to argue best if I just go somewhere else thats more accepting of my lifestyle and where limits exist. Thats why just audio and did say picture with him clothed in it ok but to appease your judgement removed the picture rather than get into this long drawn out debate. So now know its not worth time to post anything here.

Lol talk about overreacting. Be more clear next time and this wouldn’t be an issue. As someone else said, consent and privacy is important to this forum as it should be. I don’t get why you have this “take my ball and go home” attitude about something you weren’t clear on.

All should be happy since was not clear on what he said was fine and was not easier to just delete than to be pointed at saying i violated when did not just was lacking clear enough what was said ok and what was not.

Have been seeing guy for a few weeks that accepts my profession. I posted this before but was not clear on fact he is ok with me putting up the audio and certain pictures but does not want any videos of us at this time. He is bit shy of videoing of himself am ok with it for me. So reattaching audio that did previously to this post.
Profession which one

mmmmm more of this stuff please

Back