READ IT FIRST!!!!

This post should weed out the selfish or the once that only say it cause the get off from the idea.

1. I agree and want that political and financial power is shifted to the Black race.

2. I believe this can only be happening when Black people support each other.

3. I believe that the white people need to be brought to a point when there are willingly to give up power freely.

4. I believe that ******* will only lead to a backlash from the white community (which in my opinion already happens)

5. I believe that to achieve the acceptance of a BNWO by the white race. Respect and trust is needed till total power is achieved.

6. I believe that the BNWO can only be achieved if the Black community becomes better in all parts off life then every other race or culture.

7. I believe that every Black men and women needs to see themself as genetically superior to all races.

8. I believe every Black man and woman needs to understand that this superiority gives them the right to rule over all others.

9. I believe every Black man and women needs to understand that with this right it comes the biggest burden. The burden to become the best they can be.

10. I believe that every Black man and women needs to understand that selfishness only leads to the complete downfall of the BNWO. Cause it will lead to corrupt the BNWO from within.

11. I believe that every Black man and woman needs to understand that selfishness gives the power back to the other races cause it will weaken the BNWO every time.

12. I believe that every Black man and woman needs to become a role model. On ethnics, culture, knowledge and ecology.

13. I believe that this means that a Black man and woman must be even harsher to them self by trying to improve than to the other races.

14. I believe that by this the Black men and women become the one race every other wishes to be and therefore give up their power.

15. I believe that other races must be also corrupted to see them weaker and less worth then the Black race.

16. I believe this must happen in a way that doesn’t seem threatening to other races.

17. I believe cause out of this every Black man and women might use and abuse other races but only in saves settings that respects the limits of one person or the race in general at this time.

18. I believe that violent images (domination, bdsm etc) can be used to corrupt the minds of other races but if these are lived out in a non save setting, the backlash will diminish the chances for the BNWO everytime.

19. I believe that special education is needed how to corrupt other races minds and without making the Black race seen as a threat.

20, I believe that Black breeding should include optimization of the Black gene. Random Black breeding will allow weak whit gene material corrupt the Black superior gene pool. Special breeder and breeding subjects must be selected.

21. I believe that through cuckolding, sissification other races birthrate should be reduced. This must be done at the beginning willingly to avoid uprising.

22. I believe to strengthen the economy and political influence of people of other races that support the cause is also vital importance. Which later can help to transfer by donation, testament, inheritance, Black breeding, Adoption of Black children back to the Black community and the influence can be used to strengthen Black people that support the cause.

23. I think it is important to understand the threat inside the own Black community which is the liberal tendency that believes in equality. Also believes this would be possible when all the other races are jealous or afraid of the Black race.

24. I believe it is important to start with local Black lead communities that strengthen them self with security, jobs, education.

25. I believe the community needs to control itself all the time for fake supporter that in the name BNWO only try to satisfy their selfish goals.

26. I believe that all people that support the BNWO need to see their own health, protecting the environment, educate them self, improve their independence financially to become a productive part of it.

27, No white woman or man should have been allowed to have sex with a Black man or woman if they don’t fully commit to the BNWO. Which means turning over their income, and possessions to the BNWO. As long they live monthly donations, testament changed to Black baby or a Black owner of them. Better lifestyles are allowed as long they are committed to help the BNWO by recruiting, seducing or corrupting others.

28. White families that are committed to the BNWO will cut of the money for their children for further education or support beside the bare minimum if these children not also totally commit to the new BNWO.

29. I believe that the Black race was created to lead all other races. This is reflected in the desire that white man and women become more and more drawn to serve Black Gods and Goddesses.

30. I believe the attraction of the Back race lies in the strong spirit and connectivity with nature. This gives the Black race a strong will and the need for independence. Which other races are drawn too.

31. I believe this strong will and need for independence combined with their strong body can lead to not living up to there true potential because the feeling of natural superiority. I believe this is the biggest danger inside the Black race to achieve the BNWO and it is necessary for every Black person to focus this potential so they can become the leader they are destined to.

32. I believe that the white people have their biggest potential in working as a unit for a greater goal. If this is not aimed it can be a disaster (World War 2, fascism). The white race is in nature perfect as servant for a greater goal by having the urge to serve. That’s why I believe to be created to help the Black race to focus their will and become the BNWO.

This are points i thought about it. I think vital importance to make the BNWO succeed. I gladly discuss that points. My as a white sissy would love to help with this. I am good at building concepts structures. Furthermore I am starting to train myself and hopeful others to become white sissies or snowbunnies for the cause.

LIKE&REBLOG IF YOU AGREE WITH EVERY POINT.

WRITE IN THE REBLOG YOUR COUNTRY AND REGION, ALSO YOUR ASK AND MESSAGE FUNCTION MUST BE ACTIVE. & ADDITIONALLY GIVE A EMAILADRES WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED.

• I swisswhitesissynun.tumblr.com & whitesissynuntrainin.tumlr.com agree with all 26 points above and fully support the BNWO.
  • I live in switzerland, canton: graubünden my email is swisswhitenun@gmail.com
if you don’t agree with all points you can gladly discuss with me.

Oh and I also notice you are not a verified member. Funny how that works.

Back