Period sex: Yes, No or Maybe

Don’t be shy, it’s not that taboo: Period sex Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Maybe, depends on how heavy

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
no is not healthy only think i can consider is may be bj
How exactly is it not healthy, especially if protection is used and both parties shower afterward?
It’s really not any different than any other time other than the obvious factor, but if something were to be contracted it’s still going to be contracted regardless if you play recklessly!

We don't have period sex at all, but my ex-fiance used to love it, and was so horny and slutty in those few days, I was more than happy to eat her pussy. She loved how pussy whipped I was and have me beg her first, which drove me insane.. it was never my preference, but she used to love drip feeding me sex and knew how needy for it I could get. My current wife just doesn't have any interest at all over those few days.

Women’s hormones are running rampant and are unbelievably horny during “that time of month”!
So Yes or No and why
Women are horniest right before and during their period. I get more women hit me up during that time... And never fails, women cycles seem to match up the same week lol :D
If you have a steady playmate like I do, we might ignore it and make a bit of a mess :devil:

Otherwise, anal queens are the best! Good to have one Trained. no problems any time of the month ;)

Back