Penis Terminology

When people usually refer to a penis as a "cock" it's white, but as a "dick" when it's black?

• Cocks are white

• Dicks are black

• It can be either or

Results are only viewable after voting.

Charles Hardwood

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
This was a discussion between me and a woman that was new to lifestyle. After our session together we were having a conversation about talking dirty and she said "give me that dick" sounds more appropriate for black guys and " give me that cock" sounds more appropriate for white guys. I know this is mainly cultural, because it seems that white people mainly use the word "cock" but I was wondering what other people thought of this idea and what they prefer. Explain your input.

Cultural...It has been my experience. Historically that Black people use the word Dick. When I was a young person in the late '70s and early '80s. I distinctly remember white males using terms like pecker, prick, cock. Interestingly enough, I remember reading in a book. Which I believe was "Manchild In The Promised Land" by Claude Brown. That it wasn't all that unusual. For white males to see their own genitalia as comparatively inferior. Hence, the unflattering terminology. If you've ever seen a rooster fuck. You know what I mean. I think prick and pecker speak for themselves. Fast forward to today. I think for the most part prick and pecker are rarely used. However, they come from white culture...As does cock. As far as sex play is concerned. If I'm fucking her brains out. She can call my "DICK" whatever she likes.

Last edited:
This was a discussion between me and a woman that was new to lifestyle. After our session together we were having a conversation about talking dirty and she said "give me that dick" sounds more appropriate for black guys and " give me that cock" sounds more appropriate for white guys. I know this is mainly cultural, because it seems that white people mainly use the word "cock" but I was wondering what other people thought of this idea and what they prefer. Explain your input.
BBC = Big Black Cock
I view dick as a generic, less profane term for any penis, and Cock for larger dicks, both regardless of race or color, after all, all men have one of some size.

i think it's a generational thing. in my youth you hardly ever heard the word cock. the accepted slang at the time was dick. even acceptable for young girls to say it depending on context. Pecker was used as a polite reference. I had a exchange student from GB live with us for a semester she used Willy a popular word in her country. Penis the proper word, sounds so tacky almost like a naughty word. I don't know why but at one time black guys would call theirs a Black Snake, i always liked that over cock .

BBC = Big Black Cock
I view dick as a generic, less profane term for any penis, and Cock for larger dicks, both regardless of race or color, after all, all men have one of some size.
I completely agree. When being humiliated, I specifically prefer it when my penis is not referred to as a "cock". The way I see it, cock is a term reserved specifically for larger penises. Dick is average or small (depending on the adjective that precedes it).

"Little Dick" sounds smaller than "Little Cock"
"Big Cock" sounds much larger than "Big Dick"

Back