Penis size eugenics

Do you agree with this solution?

• Total voters

zryton

Male
I've been thinking about this a lot, do you think there should be something done about penis size among Black Men and white boys? I think it would be morally right if all Black Men had penis of at LEAST 8 inches and more, while ALL white boys should have a micropenis or 4 inches erect or less, to remind them daily who is sexually superior.

This could be achieved by permanent chastity cages for first generation white boys and for the second there could be hormonal therapy to bring testosterone levels down around puberty age while for Black Men the testosterone and growth hormone levels should be drastically increased. What do you think about this idea?

I've been thinking about this a lot, do you think there should be something done about penis size among Black Men and white boys? I think it would be morally right if all Black Men had penis of at LEAST 8 inches and more, while ALL white boys should have a micropenis or 4 inches erect or less, to remind them daily who is sexually superior.

This could be achieved by permanent chastity cages for first generation white boys and for the second there could be hormonal therapy to bring testosterone levels down around puberty age while for Black Men the testosterone and growth hormone levels should be drastically increased. What do you think about this idea?
I think you forgot to take your medicine today...

One of the more moronic posts on this site and that takes some doing.

Let's see. White guys should be bred to have small cocks according to you but we are the racists.

OK, we got it. No need for any more of your drivel.

It is just too hard to talk with idiots.

And if you do not recognize that your 'idea' is that then we cannot say anything more.

Notice that few have responded to your silliness?

Of course, your profile is blank. Why is that not a surprise? Just another idiot with ridiculous ideas

Back