Penis size demotion (for white cuckolds)

I believe that too often the cuckold husband or boyfriend is referred to as an indept and tiny package in the bedroom. Less than 5 inches or 6?

However, I think the concept of a willing and committed cuckold husband with a white wife, that has a large penis (over 7 or 8 inches) is honestly the ULTIMATE sign of submission and eroticism in an interracial cuckold marriage.

It shows the couples and the wife's commitment to a black lead sex life, and it could be even hotter with chastity and frequent denial/tease of the large white male husband?

What do you wives think? I believe that large white cocks need to be demoted in favor of BBC, even if the BBC is smaller than the white man's cock, it's still black.

My girlfriend will fuck practically any black guy, as long as they are clean, respectful enough, and dominant. I find this very hot, and I mainly am just allowed sloppy seconds :)

I love our commitment to black men, and I hope my young white wife stays committed fully and continues to prefer black cocks over my fully capable white cock <3

Do you guys think this is accurate? The large cock white husband/boyfriend shouldn't be entitled to his white wifes pussy JUST because he has a large cock, I believe that a BBC/Interracial cuckold marriage or whatever the wife wants should be taken account for, simply because they are black.
For instance, we have a rule that my girlfriend is only allowed to fuck another white guy if he is bigger than me, which is pretty rare. However, she is allowed and fully supported by myself, to fuck ANY black man that meets certain standards.

I love my wife <3

Back