Penis Shrink

I have always been to small for My wife. I was almost 7" when We got Married. Then I was Locked in chastity over 6 years and slowly kept Moving to smaller cages. I was then Castrated from a Work Accident and it has really shrunk since then. I am on Herbs for Estrogen and Now have full C cup Tits. Here is some pics from beginning till now. I have also Changed My Preference from Pussy to Dick. The Wife and I both enjoy sharing BBC.
Love it!

I have always been to small for My wife. I was almost 7" when We got Married. Then I was Locked in chastity over 6 years and slowly kept Moving to smaller cages. I was then Castrated from a Work Accident and it has really shrunk since then. I am on Herbs for Estrogen and Now have full C cup Tits. Here is some pics from beginning till now. I have also Changed My Preference from Pussy to Dick. The Wife and I both enjoy sharing BBC.
What herbs do you take to grow your breasts ?!?

Why Not? You will have Your own to play with when You want. You wont believe how sensitive they get. Mine hide very well under a loose shirt.
Respect for that, it's surely great for the ones that like that. Impressive journey.

I just want to prevent all erections. Actually I'm almost impotent, and basically cannot fuck. From that perspective my dick is already useless. Just want to make it complete and 100% permanent.

Back