Pawg gf

aguzman1999

Couple
From
FL, US
Hey guys.. new to the site..
I know I posted earlier but just want to make sure this gets out there
Im 26, shes 24..
So I've been dating this beautiful thick white girl now for almost three months, and I've come to the conclusion that she wants to cuck me.. The last time we had sex, she went into full description on how she would cuck me without basically saying the word.. And shes asked me about what i think of mmf threesomes..

Something thats helped me feel like she might really want this is the fact that she rarely cums during sex and she says its hard for her to let go..
I'm not small.. seven inches, but I feel like she loves interracial sex and or big dicks but is afraid to admit that to me..
Idk I would be willing to be cucked for her just because I love her and want her to feel the best that she can..
Any advice? Bulls? Couples?
Please and thanks!

Attachments

• 20201024_105829.jpg
    20201024_105829.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 378
If she's bringing up 3 somes, she's been thinking about that for a LONG time. Let her be free
We were having sex and i said how hot it would be if she wore a short dress to the club, no panties and i told her i would let her pick a guy to grind on,well then She went into FULL detail on how she'd tease me and make me watch her play with our imaginary bull and take turns with her, and she even said she'd swallow for him when she's NEVER for me lol

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you already enjoy the idea of it happening.
Yeah, ive had a cuckold experience in the past where I was the bull lol, like I said, im not small, seven inches, so I've had some fun. I was able to cuck an asian couple for their first time, hubby was like 3 inches and the experience was super fun and cemented as one of my best sex experiences. So I think I do have an attraction for the lifestyle and I think my gf would definitely be open to the idea.

Let's
Yeah, ive had a cuckold experience in the past where I was the bull lol, like I said, im not small, seven inches, so I've had some fun. I was able to cuck an asian couple for their first time, hubby was like 3 inches and the experience was super fun and cemented as one of my best sex experiences. So I think I do have an attraction for the lifestyle and I think my gf would definitely be open to the idea.
Let's See Her❗

Don’t sound like you want to be a cuck, it sound like you intrigue by her desirous of getting fucked by another guy while you watch. Many people confuse the lifestyles Cuckold couples, Vixen & Stags couples or Hotwife’s couples. In our case we are a stag vixen couple with the twist that
(the husband gets to fuck other hotwife)

Attachments

• 24679E1B-0482-49C1-BF29-E26C2ABABC3C.jpeg
    24679E1B-0482-49C1-BF29-E26C2ABABC3C.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 202
  • D6A14DA8-DA6D-411C-AD83-63A626BA9130.jpeg
    D6A14DA8-DA6D-411C-AD83-63A626BA9130.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 138
  • EA0525EB-3A3E-4AD2-9E4F-611B400D5FEA.jpeg
    EA0525EB-3A3E-4AD2-9E4F-611B400D5FEA.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 229
Im 26, shes 24..
So I've been dating this beautiful thick white girl now for almost three months, and I've come to the conclusion that she wants to cuck me.. The last time we had sex, she went into full description on how she would cuck me without basically saying the word.. And shes asked me about what i think of mmf threesomes..

Something thats helped me feel like she might really want this is the fact that she rarely cums during sex and she says its hard for her to let go..
I'm not small.. seven inches, but I feel like she loves interracial sex and or big dicks but is afraid to admit that to me..
Idk I would be willing to be cucked for her just because I love her and want her to feel the best that she can..
Please and thanks!
Be careful and make sure that what you want..... My husband thought he wanted to see me having sex with a black guy. That was until my boy pulled out his huge cock and my husband quickly regretted it i think..... Especially watching me moan and squirm and enjoying myself immensely.... In fact he had to leave!!! But I just loved getting fucked by that black cock too much

Be careful and make sure that what you want..... My husband thought he wanted to see me having sex with a black guy. That was until my boy pulled out his huge cock and my husband quickly regretted it i think..... Especially watching me moan and squirm and enjoying myself immensely.... In fact he had to leave!!! But I just loved getting fucked by that black cock too much
Congrats❗

Im 26, shes 24..

Please and thanks!
Great ass

Back