Paternity Suit?

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Has anyone ever even heard of a white couple suing a black man - from inside or outside the lifestyle - for paternity for a baby with the white wife?

We, based on personal experience, are of the opinion it never happens and will never happen, at least in our lifetimes.

Has anyone ever even heard of a white couple suing a black man - from inside or outside the lifestyle - for paternity for a baby with the white wife?

We, based on personal experience, are of the opinion it never happens and will never happen, at least in our lifetimes.

I'm of the opinion that it should never happen. White cuckold is ultimately responsible for children regardless of how much involvement bull wants to have. When getting into the lifestyle it's a role and outcome that the cuckold has already accepted at least tacitly.

Never seen or heard of one. When your married, in many states, your husband is the legal *******. The baby is proof your adultery. I have seen divorces go against the wife many times after she gave birth to a baby that was obviously not the husbands.

Personally, as a married woman, I would not want a "bull" in the baby rearing picture at all. Any man that would impregnate another mans wife willingly is not marriage material, much less a dependable partner or *******. He's a sperm donor but thats pretty much it. He might have a great cock, be a fun fuck, but those are not the guys women marry. Most bulls are not the kind you'd marry. Like it or not, a cuckoldress is a cheating wife, you have a lot to lose by letting a bull knock you up. If your hubby is not on board, you better think carefully about getting pregnant.

~Becky

The original question may seem to be complicated, but the answers may actually be simple. Marriage laws have always been an important part of every human civilization. Through the ages, civil and religious officials have strived to prevent a society where the government and/or the church/mosque/temple would be financially responsible for all women and the children they give birth to. Thus, it is an unspoken common law rule of marriage that a husband is responsible for ALL children that his wife gives birth to; even though the children might have a ******* other than the husband. It may seem to be unfair to a husband to be responsible for paying for other men's orgasms. But as the ancient Greek civilizations first cited: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one".

In the past, the majority of men whose wives made cuckolds out of them, never knew that they had been cucked by an unfaithful wife. Today, wives wear T-shirts with the legend "My Husband Likes To Watch" and "It's Not Cheating If My Husband Knows". Add to that the axiom: "An Alpha-Male Will Fuck and Impregnate Any Married Woman; So Long As She is Married To Someone Else".

My wife and I discussed the hot wife/sissy cuckold lifestyle/marriage that we would live by long before our wedding ceremony. I was fully aware that I was marrying a totally promiscuous woman who liked variety in men for her sexual pleasure; and who would be inseminated by every man who inserted his cock into her wanton pussy. My bride-to-be acknowledged that she was marrying a beta-male sissy fem homo, who, because of a tiny dick and other shortcomings, would be unable to give her sexual pleasure or a baby. In addition, she acknowledged that like her, I liked variety in men for my sexual pleasure, that I enjoyed men who wished to insert their cocks and their semen in my mouth and/or my bussy. In other words, she has her boyfriends and I have mine. As far as the rest of our marriage is concerned, we are soul mates, and there is no room for dishonesty, selfishness, jealousy, etc. One would never leave the other until death do we part. Our children would call us mom and dad; and we would love them and together raise them to be happy, responsible, independent adults.

We must have done something right. We will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in June, 2022. A word of caution to other couples: what worked for us may not work for you.

Back