Empty nest bring out the hot in your wife?

Wondering if anyone else’s wife opened up more to being shared once the ******* left home? My wife never really took the lead, but since our ******* are out of the house, she is really warming up to do more. It is not like we’d ever have done fun stuff with the ******* at home…or even in our house at all. But the fact they are out has kind if tripped a switch in my once shy, reserved yet hottie of a 51 year old petite white wife.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. Last count we have been friends with 12 men of color. I have always been the chaparone and attended, but not participated in any of the encounters. The road to get to where we are today was trying at times but well worth it. We have had help from others in the lifestyle. I am not sure we could have gone through it alone.

The ******* moved out of the house (college) and that is where things really began to accelerate for the good. Since then we have been able to entertain at home and make use of one of our ******* old bedrooms, never the marital bed; although I would not object to that.

My wife is conservative and the "PTA" type on the outside. She is professional in her appearance and does not, as a rule, wear suggestive attire. Always well groomed; the girlie type. Hair perfect, jewelry, nails always taken care of.
Since the ******* left the house, She has become much more relaxed and comfortable with who she is and does not apologize for it. My wife allows/does things with her bull that she will not do with me.

In summary, my wife loves to fuck. She is particularily drawn to a well mannered man of color who shows just a tinge of arrogance. To her that translates into a man that knows his way around a woman's body. She adores someone that takes his time seducing her, talking to her suggestively and can bring the thunder to the bed.

She likes to be submissive in bed. The man does not have to have the longest cock, just good girth. and great stamina. She likes to be submissive and prefers her men to be a little younger, but mature.

Neither one of us is addicted to the lifestyle. It is part of who we are and it is for entertainment purposes only. Our bull is under not pretense that love is or will be involved. As long as there is mutual respect on both sides we get along with most everyone we meet.

Explore, have your wife try a variety of things,see what turns her on/ off.
Experiment....talk things out with the wife, give her some ideas suggestions, there are an abundance of good BBC she can try. Don't rush her or pressure her, she'll ease into it.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for 10+ years. Last count we have been friends with 12 men of color. I have always been the chaparone and attended, but not participated in any of the encounters. The road to get to where we are today was trying at times but well worth it. We have had help from others in the lifestyle. I am not sure we could have gone through it alone.

The ******* moved out of the house (college) and that is where things really began to accelerate for the good. Since then we have been able to entertain at home and make use of one of our ******* old bedrooms, never the marital bed; although I would not object to that.

My wife is conservative and the "PTA" type on the outside. She is professional in her appearance and does not, as a rule, wear suggestive attire. Always well groomed; the girlie type. Hair perfect, jewelry, nails always taken care of.
Since the ******* left the house, She has become much more relaxed and comfortable with who she is and does not apologize for it. My wife allows/does things with her bull that she will not do with me.

In summary, my wife loves to fuck. She is particularily drawn to a well mannered man of color who shows just a tinge of arrogance. To her that translates into a man that knows his way around a woman's body. She adores someone that takes his time seducing her, talking to her suggestively and can bring the thunder to the bed.

She likes to be submissive in bed. The man does not have to have the longest cock, just good girth. and great stamina. She likes to be submissive and prefers her men to be a little younger, but mature.

Neither one of us is addicted to the lifestyle. It is part of who we are and it is for entertainment purposes only. Our bull is under not pretense that love is or will be involved. As long as there is mutual respect on both sides we get along with most everyone we meet.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Appreciate you taking the time to share what you learned.

Explore, have your wife try a variety of things,see what turns her on/ off.
Experiment....talk things out with the wife, give her some ideas suggestions, there are an abundance of good BBC she can try. Don't rush her or pressure her, she'll ease into it.
Sound advice. Thank you for sharing.

Back