Party Experience

I went to a house party with my bull and was surprised that there were a bunch of white married women being passed around. I guess I didn’t think it was as common as it is. There were probably 10 or so guys and 5 married women including myself. I don’t know how normal a house party like this is, but it seemed pretty normal for everyone Where was this? I'd travel for that.

Last edited:
It wasn’t like an all out orgy but the men were all black and the women were all white and married. They would disappear for a while so it was obvious what was happening. I was just surprised that it was basically a group of married women all in the same kind of slutty situation
You ladies can have your cake and BBC too. lol

I went to a house party with my bull and was surprised that there were a bunch of white married women being passed around. I guess I didn’t think it was as common as it is. There were probably 10 or so guys and 5 married women including myself. I don’t know how normal a house party like this is, but it seemed pretty normal for everyone there. Would like to hear from others.

Yes, my best friend invited me to a house party like this. People would disappear for a while then come back and join everyone else.

They're also called cuck and bull parties. You can find ton of events on fetlife. We haven't gone to one yet because my husband doesn't feel comfortable around lots of people.

I have belonged to a group for several years. Most of the time we meet one on one usually not more than 3 or 4 people. A few times a year we have get together at one of the members very nice country house. The get together usually starts on a Friday evening and ends early Monday. Obviously not everyone is there start to finsh. However people are drifting in and out and you can fulfill about any desire. It's all really laid back but it is safe to say everyone leaves satiated

I have belonged to a group for several years. Most of the time we meet one on one usually not more than 3 or 4 people. A few times a year we have get together at one of the members very nice country house. The get together usually starts on a Friday evening and ends early Monday. Obviously not everyone is there start to finsh. However people are drifting in and out and you can fulfill about any desire. It's all really laid back but it is safe to say everyone leaves satiated
It sounds like a great time.

Where's it located?

Several years ago we were out of town . We had a black male in a certain city we had met with before and trusted him. I (husband) could not shake a family member, so wife made up an excuse to leave the hotel and our friend picked her up nearby. She was expecting to go back to his place but instead he said some friends of his were having a house party. It was basically the same thing you described, a few white women and numerous black males. After a few drinks wife and our friend snuck off to an empty bedroom. In the middle of their fun wife was startled to hear the door open. She looked up to see 2 of his buddies walk into the room. They stood beside the bed, took out their cocks and began stroking them. Wife was like a deer in the headlight and did not know what to do. When the guys saw she did not scream or freak out they immediately undressed and jumped in. Wife was being ******* from head to toe, and from there on she did not have a chance to protest as her mouth and pussy were constantly full. It did not take long for other black males to walk into the room and get in line.
Our friend brought her back to the hotel room around 4am and fucked her one last time in front of me. I was clueless and only knoew she was gone way later than she was suppose to have been. When she told me what happened she said the thinks she counted 8 different black men that took turns on her pussy with some choosing to take a second turn.

We have a local thing like that, it's called the ivory club. Happens mostly during football or basketball playoffs. I've been more than a few times. I was totally taken aback the first time, too, but it was a great chance to connect with like minded wives and potential playmates! Since then I've been to more than a few, and the first girl that I met at one has become a close personal friend.

Back