Party Experience

TamaraToo

Female
I went to a house party with my bull and was surprised that there were a bunch of white married women being passed around. I guess I didn’t think it was as common as it is. There were probably 10 or so guys and 5 married women including myself. I don’t know how normal a house party like this is, but it seemed pretty normal for everyone there. Would like to hear from others.

I've been to house parties where you kind of know a lot of people are hooking up but not quite like what you are describing.
It wasn’t like an all out orgy but the men were all black and the women were all white and married. They would disappear for a while so it was obvious what was happening. I was just surprised that it was basically a group of married women all in the same kind of slutty situation

It wasn’t like an all out orgy but the men were all black and the women were all white and married. They would disappear for a while so it was obvious what was happening. I was just surprised that it was basically a group of married women all in the same kind of slutty situation
Sometimes it can be the easiest way to meet people or try something if you are new to it. Like speed dating but with more sex.

Sent pm

I went to a house party with my bull and was surprised that there were a bunch of white married women being passed around. I guess I didn’t think it was as common as it is. There were probably 10 or so guys and 5 married women including myself. I don’t know how normal a house party like this is, but it seemed pretty normal for everyone there. Would like to hear from others.
Did they pass you around too hon? Where the black bulls very hung? Did you got impaled very good? Where you very stretched out by the time you left the party?

Back