Party Experience

So do you think it would be better to have a single bull ejaculate inside of you multiple time or to have several bulls all ejaculate inside of you once? What do you think has the better chance of success?
Either. However , experience shows it is the fertility of the woman that counts. Gallons of sperm won't impregnate a woman who is not fertile. Sometimes , only one bull is available. Sometimes, a particular bull wants a selected woman to breed. Usually , breeding parties are for the woman anyway. Something about a whole group of studs dumping sperm into her pussy to impregnate her is a huge , very profound, sexual mind trip.

Either. However , experience shows it is the fertility of the woman that counts. Gallons of sperm won't impregnate a woman who is not fertile. Sometimes , only one bull is available. Sometimes, a particular bull wants a selected woman to breed. Usually , breeding parties are for the woman anyway. Something about a whole group of studs dumping sperm into her pussy to impregnate her is a huge , very profound, sexual mind trip.
So is it more common to be about one women or several?

It was incredible to have so many men paying attention to me and very flattering feeling. It was exactly as you describe, a huge ego boost
A white wife is what a real well hung black male desires most; and the two together form such a dynamic combination which is almost indescribable. At least this is the thought of most white cucks.

It was incredible to have so many men paying attention to me and very flattering feeling. It was exactly as you describe, a huge ego boost
The emotional and sexual high also contradicted your cultural and religious inhibitions about sex with a variety of men. Your body was telling your mind. "This is good". Being a slut and whore is ok

The emotional and sexual high also contradicted your cultural and religious inhibitions about sex with a variety of men. Your body was telling your mind. "This is good". Being a slut and whore is ok
I agree with you Susan. Nowadays every sexy white woman, and especially if she is a wife, will not hesitate to show the whole world what she really craves for; and this is expressed most when the wife produces a baby for her black lover and yet she still married to her white husband.

I take Lo to these kind of parties several times a year. Always fun and would do more if we had the time and babysitter. Best way to find multiple guys to hook up with. We have never been to one that was specifically for breeding but she has done a few with no protection to add to the excitment.

So is it more common to be about one women or several?
Hard to say. Depends upon the woman and the couple and their "friends". Some women attend parties of black men as the solo white pussy. Other women/couples attend parties perhaps larger where the husbands and wives are also friends and while there is lots of sex with the black men , there is also social interactions amoung the women and amoung the white husbands too. Often , the husbands are in a mutual "support" relationship. Also true for the wives. As the husbands are encouraged that there are other men sharing their situation. The wives also find encouragement that the lifestyle has more white women enjoying BBC

Hard to say. Depends upon the woman and the couple and their "friends". Some women attend parties of black men as the solo white pussy. Other women/couples attend parties perhaps larger where the husbands and wives are also friends and while there is lots of sex with the black men , there is also social interactions amoung the women and amoung the white husbands too. Often , the husbands are in a mutual "support" relationship. Also true for the wives. As the husbands are encouraged that there are other men sharing their situation. The wives also find encouragement that the lifestyle has more white women enjoying BBC
Interesting. I always assumed multiple women and multiple bulls.

I take Lo to these kind of parties several times a year. Always fun and would do more if we had the time and babysitter. Best way to find multiple guys to hook up with. We have never been to one that was specifically for breeding but she has done a few with no protection to add to the excitment.
Deep down primal sexuality drives procreation to perpetuate life and increase population. Women motivate men to ejaculate sperm deep inside them for breeding. Repeated sexual contacts further enhance probablities of breeding. And we so often hear that the man is the sexual *******. Ha ha ha

It was a psychological hurdle to have sex with multiple men but after the second guy I got turned on by it
Yes. There is a definitive transition from slut to "whore". There are lots of women that are ok with one on one with a black bull but hold back from multiples and gangbangs. There seems to be a "bridge" to be crossed. Black bulls help with the crossing by introducing women to their friends for MFM. Once comfort has been achieved with MFM , the bull will introduce more friends for MMFM and MMFMM. Parties. These parties become more often and the woman becomes comfortable with a variety of BBC. Whoring becomes normal sex.

If it's an arranged event for one woman with several guys it would be a gangbang. A house party is like any other house party with sex as the theme. People come, go, ******* and mingle like any party only real difference is everyone knows that everyone is there for sex and alot of that sex is in the open for anyone to see.

Yes. There is a definitive transition from slut to "whore". There are lots of women that are ok with one on one with a black bull but hold back from multiples and gangbangs. There seems to be a "bridge" to be crossed. Black bulls help with the crossing by introducing women to their friends for MFM. Once comfort has been achieved with MFM , the bull will introduce more friends for MMFM and MMFMM. Parties. These parties become more often and the woman becomes comfortable with a variety of BBC. Whoring becomes normal sex.
I definitely see this as being true. He has invited his friends to fuck me on multiple occasions. It has become somewhat normal to fuck other black guys that are hanging around.

We find most of our parties on swinglifestyle. One woman hosts parties in the Philly area that are all black guys and white wives. Her parties are always good. Lo normally gets more than 6 BBCs at each party.

We are trying to arrange a party group closer to home but it's tough to get enough girls to commit to show up to make sure all the guys get plenty of pussy. Need the first party to be a success so word gets out and the event grows.

Back