Party Experience

I've attended many parties like this in the past and loved them, except that these were all our gangbang orgies. Sometimes it was all black guys, and at other parties the group was mixed. I attended two parties in LA where there were probably 70 men and 6 women. However, only three of the woman played. The woman who organized the parties spend the entire night on her back with one guy fucking her and a guy on each side of her face. She wore tight fitting glasses to keep the cum out of her eyes. Her instructions to the guys was they must cum on her face. If the guy who was fucking her filled a condom, he had to squeeze the cum out onto her face.

I was extremely turned on by the party. I left my husband talking to friends and started up a conversation with an attractive black guy. After introductions I asked if he would like a blow job. He sat down on a bench with me in front of him sucking his cock. There were dozens of guys around us. A couple of them took off my top. I stopped sucking long enough for them to pull my top over my head. The pulled my skirt up over my ass. Not long after that I felt a huge black cock enter my pussy. I was turned on by the thought of not knowing who it was. I have no idea how many guys I had sex with that night. It was funny if they came in my pussy or mouth the guys would tell me not to tell the woman who organized the party! Everyone was suppose to cum on her face.

Unfortunately, I haven't attended a party like this in a long time. If I was in Atlanta I would attend the party!

I've attended many parties like this in the past and loved them, except that these were all our gangbang orgies. Sometimes it was all black guys, and at other parties the group was mixed. I attended two parties in LA where there were probably 70 men and 6 women. However, only three of the woman played. The woman who organized the parties spend the entire night on her back with one guy fucking her and a guy on each side of her face. She wore tight fitting glasses to keep the cum out of her eyes. Her instructions to the guys was they must cum on her face. If the guy who was fucking her filled a condom, he had to squeeze the cum out onto her face.

I was extremely turned on by the party. I left my husband talking to friends and started up a conversation with an attractive black guy. After introductions I asked if he would like a blow job. He sat down on a bench with me in front of him sucking his cock. There were dozens of guys around us. A couple of them took off my top. I stopped sucking long enough for them to pull my top over my head. The pulled my skirt up over my ass. Not long after that I felt a huge black cock enter my pussy. I was turned on by the thought of not knowing who it was. I have no idea how many guys I had sex with that night. It was funny if they came in my pussy or mouth the guys would tell me not to tell the woman who organized the party! Everyone was suppose to cum on her face.

Unfortunately, I haven't attended a party like this in a long time. If I was in Atlanta I would attend the party!
How was it different for you that there were so many strangers watching you have sex with black men ? Usually public sex is a big crossover point for most women.

Lo is a big fan of public sex, I on the other hand would prefer privacy. Works out ok she fucks to her hearts content and I watch until the end then go in for sloppy ?? after the crowd thins out. Sometimes I get to horny and have to jump in for a turn but I usually have enough self control to wait.

Actually Black Men need to take caution these days. Lots of white women now looking for black babies. Seems to be the latest social phenomenon. So many white women fucking black men its not the " edge " thing anymore. Having the black baby is now the "edge" thing and black men with no condoms fall right into it. Sweet young white pussys filled with lots of black cum and she is so very fertile. Black studs just go for it.
I have a six year old to back this statement.

So do you think it would be better to have a single bull ejaculate inside of you multiple time or to have several bulls all ejaculate inside of you once? What do you think has the better chance of success?

i would think the more men the better chance of success - but for me i would not want to know which bull was actually the Daddy;);););)

I went to a house party with my bull and was surprised that there were a bunch of white married women being passed around. I guess I didn’t think it was as common as it is. There were probably 10 or so guys and 5 married women including myself. I don’t know how normal a house party like this is, but it seemed pretty normal for everyone there. Would like to hear from others.
Sounds like most parties. People get together and after loosening up people's pants start coming off. I've never been to one dedicated to married white women myself or a breeding party but that might be just me.

I don't think you would be watching for long all those big black dicks hangout you would be in heaven:rolleyes:
Most parties have rules and "NO" means "NO". Still , few women "watchers" but it is "respected" should a woman/couple not wish to join the festivities. Something about dancing naked with naked black studs and hard black cocks does get her juices flowing.

I've been to house parties where you kind of know a lot of people are hooking up but not quite like what you are describing.
It kind of depends. Typical swinnger House parties are not like that at all. What she is describing sounds much more like a Mandingo party. I have attended a few of those. They can be fun if you have a good group of guys and gals.

Sounds like most parties. People get together and after loosening up people's pants start coming off. I've never been to one dedicated to married white women myself or a breeding party but that might be just me.
Nothing says "exclusive" about many parties but often you see just married women. Perhaps they are there with their bulls. Perhaps the black men feel more "safety" with married white women who openly and clearly want sex with black men. Lots of " miscommunications" in the news these days about unwanted sex by many single women.

Nothing says "exclusive" about many parties but often you see just married women. Perhaps they are there with their bulls. Perhaps the black men feel more "safety" with married white women who openly and clearly want sex with black men. Lots of " miscommunications" in the news these days about unwanted sex by many single women.
That is true, everyone there was clearly there for the same reason. All women were at least connected to one of the guys as a regular bull. It was all very confortable and no miscommunications

When is the next party? I've always had a fantasy of being with someone REALLY thick and my husband is ok with me fulfilling that fantasy. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Also, we live in Atlanta now.

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image3.png
    image3.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image4.png
    image4.png