Owning White Slaves

You cannot put a label on this as if this is the way it is and we are going to live it. No one is superior to another. This tread is the most racist ignorant piece of garbage on this site. You can talk all you want because I will not listen to this or respond to total foolishness again. I am right and you have no concept of reality. To real black people out there and SANE white people I am not talking cuckolding down it is an exciting lifestyle when done with common since and at least some morals.
I hope to be able to get to know you and others who enjoy your writings. That's how I see the future too

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
Agree totally with you Sir

All my life I was a straight white boy. Married, *******, whole 9 yards.
Then one day my wife was seduced by a black guy at work. At first she said no and tried to push him away but eventually gave in and had the most intense orgasm of her life. I have a small penis and never really satisfied her. She wanted to invite him over so I could meet him and I agreed. After some wine and a joint he was all over her in front of me. It made me so horny I started playing with myself, but he slapped my hand away and ordered me to sit on the floor with my hands behind my back. Amazing how quickly I obeyed. After he and my wife finished fucking he came over to me, stuck his big black cock in my face and said, suck it bitch! OMG, I submitted to his arogance and dominance instantly. I was used and he slapped me around knocking me over, spanked my ass hard spread my legs and fucked my ass. He called me a sissy fag bitch and said I was now his and my wife belonged to him alone.
One night was all it took. That is how powerful some black men are.
It is scary but when we are taken as slaves like that there is no escape. They take what they want when they want it and they make us white bois little sissy slave bitches.
Omg, what a load of horse ******* this. Lol.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

There are exceptions to everything in life! What about super masculine women like Chyna and Nichole Bass... the the Giant Amazonian Lesbians of the WNBA?! Should we not view women as a whole as feminine because of a handful of outliers?! I certainly don't think so. Whites as a whole are feminine, that's the very reason this site exsists.
You aren totally full of crap with this. No one full total race is a "feminine "race. 🤣🤣🤣

You aren totally full of crap with this. No one full total race is a "feminine "race. 🤣🤣🤣
What you say is true, but if the particular species knew that they were defined as such, I would suspect that the male ladybugs might need some psychotherapy given how they are referred? :unsure:

This is a very weird thread.
Our minority fetish can make us say the most outrageous things when we are sexually aroused.
But hopefully most of us go back to normal after we have cum.
💊

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358

😍😍😍

I'm happy to see more and more white boys taking on feminine roles with black men! There is no such thing as a white male, accepting our female nature is fundamentally the only appropriate role we should have with black men! I think even calling a white boy a "man," is disrespectful to actual MEN, since all MEN, are BLACK!!! I think calling a white boy a man, is basically one step away from hate speech, and should be taken out of the language. For me, the term "MAN" is an acronym for Male Alpha Negro, and "boy" stand for black owned yuppie! I'm all for all whites being slaves to Black masters! I think we would all be happier!!!
Omg yes I agree. All white men are not men we are boys and should drop to our knees when we come into the presence of a black man. We should submit to every black man

Totally agree with you Sir...

Back